Raw chocolate fudge in 1 minute
Rating4.5/5 (from 20 ratings)4.5
Prep Time1 min
Total Time1 min
Suggested Servings1 serving
Yield1 tiny serving
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1. Throw the ingredients in a tiny bowl.
- 2. Grab a spoon and take the bowl back to your TV.
- 3. Mix it together while you're watching TV because it can take a little while to mix properly, especially if your coconut oil is hard. It'll look really dry at first, but don't add any extra anything. Just go with my measurements and mix it together slowly and carefully with a spoon. Within a minute you'll get the texture seen in my above pic.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Picture this... You've just had dinner. You're watching TV on the couch. Your non-raw husband pulls out a little chocolate bar beside you, and you wish you could have a little taste of chocolate too. What do you do? You run into the kitchen and make my 1 minute raw chocolate fudge, that's what!
It's so quick that you can do it in a commercial break, and...it only requires three ingredients.
You'll notice that this makes a very tiny serving size, so you'll want to make it in a tiny bowl so that you can stir it properly against the sides of the bowl. I use little tiny custard bowls.
This raw chocolate fudge is really sweet so you don't need much of it to get a nice hit of sweet chocolate flavour. This recipe reminds me of my tiny raw halvah recipe, actually, since they are both tiny sweet snacks you can pull together very quickly.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, and Iron.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes