Raw egg salad recipe
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 12 ratings)5
- 1. Add everything (except celery and red pepper) into a high-speed blender. Blend very well until it resembles a smooth, creamy hollondaise sauce! (Note: if you don't own a super powerful blender try soaking the cashews for a few hours first to help soften them.)
- 2. Pour yellow "egg salad" liquid mixture into a large bowl. Add chopped celery, chopped red pepper and anything else you'd like to add, like chopped parsley or chopped white onion, too.
- 3. Mix everything together with a spoon until nicely coated, like in pictures. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika. Your raw egg salad recipe is now ready to eat!
- 4. Serve on romaine lettuce wraps for an raw egg salad sandwich experience. How do you like to enjoy this raw egg salad recipe?
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
It's surprising that raw egg salad recipes have eluded me for almost two years. Believe it or not, I've never made a raw egg salad recipe before!
To my pleasant surprise, this raw egg salad recipe is, um, totally ridiculously incredible. It actually reminds me of egg salad! I have made a few sort of similar recipes in the past, but nothing that screamed "This tastes like egg salad!!" quite like this raw egg salad recipe.
This is quite a fatty, heavy-tasting recipe, so you'll want to ensure that you're serving it with lots of nice fresh veggies, especially romaine lettuce. Yum!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, and Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes