Raw granola recipe
Shelf Life1 week in fridge (tightly sealed)
Rating5/5 (from 6 ratings)5
Yield2 dehydrator trays
- 1. Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Place all wet ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir briefly.
- 3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir thoroughly with a spoon until well-distributed.
- 4. Line two dehydrator trays with parchment paper. Distribute the mixture loosely on the paper-lined trays.
- 5. Dehydrate for a few hours until crunchy! (Approximately 5 hours.)
- 6. Store in a tightly-sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This delicious, flavorful granola tastes just like down-home traditional granola.
The only equipment required is a dehydrator. No blending or processing required, simply mix together and dehydrate!
Feel free to add additional or alternative ingredients, like craisins, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs and so much more.
Serve with your favorite nut milk, on top of raw yogurt or raw soft-serve ice cream, or just carry as a snack.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Riboflavin, and Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes