Raw guacamole recipe - simple
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Suggested Servings1 serving
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 1 avocado (perfectly ripe please!)
- 1 small tomato (or 1/2 large tomato)
- 1 tablespoon white onion (or a little less)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1. Scoop out your avocado and place avocado flesh in bowl and stir gently to make an almost smooth texture (but I do like to leave a few chunks to keep the texture slightly chunky). Make sure you're using a very perfect avocado for this raw guacamole. The avocado sets the flavour of the whole dish, so don't use a funky one!
- 2. Either hand chop your tomato and onion into very small pieces or place the tomato and onion in a food processor and pulse just enough to make them into very small pieces.
- 3. Chop the cilantro (also known as coriander) into tiny pieces. Could also use your food processor again for this if you like, especially if it's already dirty from the above.
- 4. Add all the raw guacamole recipe ingredients (don't forget the lemon juice and the pinch of salt) to the avocado and stir gently.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw guacamole recipe that's simple and delicious? Try this raw guacamole recipe on for size. It's beautiful in its simplicity. Only four or five pure ingredients and this guac can be made in only a few minutes...
Serve this raw guacamole recipe with your favourite raw corn chips recipe and even your SAD friends will awaken to the wonder that is raw foods!
This raw guacamole recipe is so simple and yet so satisfying. Newsflash, people: this is what real guacamole tastes like! That chemical stuff you find in cheap restaurants is...just not the same. Without further ado here's that raw guacamole recipe!!
This raw guacamole recipe is so simple and so good. Enjoy on its own or serve as a dip with vegetables or raw corn chips.
Let me know what you think about this delicious raw guacamole recipe!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, and Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Riboflavin, and Vitamin B6.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes