Raw ketchup recipe
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Suggested Servings8 servings
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons dates
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (dry - do not soak)
- 1. Blend everything in the blender except the sun dried tomatatoes. Add the sun dried tomatoes in last and blend until you get a ketchupy consistency.
- 2. Ketchup is complete!
- 3. Serve on veggie burgers and don't forget your raw mayonnaise (yummy)!! Or serve this raw ketchup recipe on top of raw macaroni and cheese. :)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw ketchup recipes that have the right ketchupy texture aren't that easy to find.
This recipe is pretty easy and can be made instantly without any soaking or prepping. All you need is a blender.
Of course, you can serve this raw ketchup recipe on raw burgers or any other raw meal that calls for ketchup! The texture is really perfect, the first time I made it it turned out perfectly without any tweaking. After I refrigerated my leftover ketchup for a day, there was a little bit of oil separation, which I drained off. Other than that, I have no improvements to suggest.
Grab your blender and start making raw ketchup already!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes