Raw stuffing recipe
Shelf Life3 days - store ingrdients separately
- 1. Place all ingredients (except celery) in food processor.
- 2. Pulse briefly until well-combined, similar to the above photo.
- 3. Dump processed mixture into a bowl. Add chopped celery (and any other optional chopped veggies). Mix gently with a spoon.
- 4. Serve immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
You can make your raw stuffing recipe in advance, but make sure to keep your processed mixture stored seperately from your "mix-ins" to avoid sogginess.
You can also add other mix-ins in addition to the chopped celery. For example, chopped green onion, shredded carrots and sunflower seeds are just a few ideas depending on the traditional stuffed recipe that you're used to.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes