Raw tomato soup recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 1. Throw all ingredients (except last 1/2 cup of tomatoes) in a high-speed blender and blend up 'til nice and smooth and well mixed. You can let this raw tomato soup recipe blend in the Vitamix or Blendtec blender for a little extra time so that the heat of the blades and the friction actually warm up this delicious, creamy raw tomato soup recipe.
- 2. Transfer raw tomato soup to a bowl. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes and mix gently with a spoon.
- 3. Garnish the raw tomato soup recipe with sunflower sprouts! Eat immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw tomato soup recipe - Does that sound tasty to you? For some reason I was really turned off by the idea of raw soups for a long time. For two years, actually! I was turned off of raw soups because I once made a raw vegan beet soup that was very gross and watery!
But I finally gave raw soups another go and was pleasantly--and I mean very pleasantly--surprised by my raw tomato soup recipe!
What I like about this recipe is that it's so easy. I mean, you've got tomatoes and cashews, basically. Can't get much easier than that!
A lot of other raw tomato soups call for avocados, but I like this recipe because I always have cashews on hand in my pantry so I can make it any time--rather than having to make sure I have a perfect avocado on hand.
This raw tomato soup recipe makes a nice big bowl for one person. :)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, and Iron.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes