Raw turtles toffee recipe
Shelf Life1 week in ziploc in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield25 bite-sized nuggets
- 1. Add pecans to food processor. Process until quite small - resembling coarse flour.
- 2. Add dates. Process until well combined and you can't even see the dates any more.
- 3. Break a perfectly ripe banana (not too hard and not too soft) into chunks and add to food processor mixture. Process again until banana is well combined.
- 4. Spread mixture onto parchment paper. Dehydrate in your dehydrator for approximately 8 hours.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Enjoy this raw turtles recipe batter ooeh and gooey straight out of the food processor for a super sugary, caramel style nut fudge. Or spread onto a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for caramel candies.
The flavor of my raw turtles recipe is super sweet pecan pie with a subtle hint of banana flavor.
The main downside to this mixture is that it's super sticky and can be a bit of a pain to wash from the food processor.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes