Raw walnut pate
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 9 ratings)5
- 1. Throw everything in a food processor (except the soy sauce). (Of course, make sure you soak and rinse your walnuts first. Soaking your walnuts is to soften them. Rinsing your walnuts removes the enzyme inhibitors and will make your final result taste better.)
- 2. Process ingredients in your food processor until it become a smooth, cream-cheese-like consistency.
- 3. Add the soy sauce near the end and then process again. The reason you are adding the soy sauce last is because if you add it at the beginning it might splash all over the place while the walnuts are flying around inside. Best to wait until it's smoother before adding the soy sauce to your mixture.
- 4. Serve this walnut pate on cucumber rounds. The flavour of the cucumber and the pate go together in a heavenly way. Don't know what a cucumber round is? It's easy to figure out! Slice an English cucumber into chunky rounds that resemble crackers. Spread the walnut pate mixture on top. Tadah!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
OK, you're coming home for dinner. What are you going to eat?? Have a batch of this raw walnut pate recipe on hand and your tastebuds will thank you. Smooth and salty, it tastes divine paired with cucumber rounds.
It has a very savory flavor. It keeps in the fridge very well--if this pate lasts long enough!
The cucumber combination also makes a perfect appetizer, but I prefer to have a huge plate of cucumber cracker rounds for dinner!
PS: The soy sauce gives this raw recipe its taste so do not attempt to make this recipe without the soy sauce.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin A.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes