Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Just to get to know you all better :D

Raw PassionRaw Passion Raw Newbie

On other message boards I go to, we do 'surveys' to get to know everyone with simple fun and some random questions - so I thought I would do it here, mix some normal questions with some random fun ones for you all the answer. This is especially good if you're putting off doing work :P

1: What country are you from?

2: What's your occupation?

3: How long have you been Raw?

4: Favourite Film?

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do?

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do?

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you?

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why?

9: Are you married?

10: Got children?

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop?

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they?

Hope you enjoyed procrastinating and wasting time (but simaltaneously having fun) with this survey. .

Comments

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

this is definitely fun!!! i've been sick the past few days and hanging out on the comp way too much.

United States (Pennsylvania)

Student/Cashier at CVS

Since January 2009

Twilight!!!!! I watch it like 3 times a week. The Harry Potter movies are up there, too. I'm doing a HP movie marathon at the moment. haha

Get on a plane to Canada, watch the filming of Eclipse, and go in Robert Pattinson's dressing room.

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do?

Squatting and benching!!!

Hilary Swank

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why?

Bella Swan... for obvious reasons. She's married to Edward!

Nope, I don't want to get married for a while, if at all.

Nope.

My mom's debit card

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they?

Bananas, Mangoes, Grapes, Spinach, and Cantaloupe (this one was the hardest one yet!)

• Raw PassionRaw Passion Raw Newbie

Lol! I like how you're mum's debit card is nearby, I wont probe any more into this ;)

As for Robert Pattinson, I bet a celebrities never been molestered by a invisible person before.... well actually they might have done but wont have known. He is hot though isnt he. I love the fact that I fancied him before he was famous, even before HP lol (I saw one of his early films when it came out, his played this romantic but 'geeky loser' and I thought "Oh, I want a geek boyfriend' - behind those glasses he was still cute!

I got my cousin into Twilight, I made two of them come with me to see it in the cinema - they both went straight out after and bought the book and then february this year (or whenever the new moon release date was first mentioned) they told me to book it off work so we could go!! I've created a monster - I wont even get started on my mum discovering Twilight lol.

• 1: What country are you from?

From Spain.

Im psychologist

Nearly 2 months

I dont have just one!!

visit all my friends houses -most of my friends live far away from me-

Listen to my new deep voice

Amelie

I dont know! But the character of "El camino del corazon" ( The hearth's path) because he travel around India living a lot of spiritual experiences...the travel was a return to himself.

No I live with my boyfriend.

No

Bottle of water

pineapple, avocado, watercress, carrot, grapes

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

Yay, I love surveys! I was bored and just wondering what I could do on the internet :)

Canada

Grade 2 teacher

5 months

I don't know...I like a lot of movies, I don't have one that I REALLY like

Get on a plane to go to Australia

Take my shirt off and walk around the neighborhood topless flexing my pecs!

Angelina Jolie

Junie B. Jones because she is really funny and clumsy!

Come on I teach 7 year olds, so it was a choice between Junie B. Jones or Robert Munsch books!

No, and no boyfriend either. I'm not sure that I want to get married.

No

The remote control and receipts that are on the table

OMG, there's so many I would choose, but I guess since I can only pick 5 I would choose: watermelon, bananas, apples, berries & spinach

• Raw PassionRaw Passion Raw Newbie

Well - I might as well answer too :D

England!

Well, Im a Vegan Makeup Artist who's currently suffering from this allaged recession.

I'm not 100% raw, but 2 months

I love disney films! I love all the princess ones, which is strange despite I was never into pink frillyness and Im not that romanic - actually I love the boys ones too such as Cars and Kung-Fu Panda etc. My favorite film/musical is definitly Moulin Rouge but my all time favorite is a comedy - several. Anything with Johnny depp in is bound to please me too.

I'd follow random people and see how other people live...and probably do some naughty things too lol.

Pee standing up! Then I'd Burp or Fart and brag to my mates about it. :P

Romola Garai - she looks nothing like, but hey it's hollywood for you.

When I was little I loved the book 'The Secret Countess' So I would love to be Anna from that.

No

No

My slipper

Straberries, blackberries, banana, spinach and blackcurrents - Im a berry kinda girl - but I like spinach for that green kick.

• =D i love questions!

I live and grew up in Canada. i was born in Singapore though!

student.

mmmmMay 2009, about half way through, I'd say.

Detroit Rock City! Rocky Horror Picture Show, too.

run around naked in a church, maybee..

I'd better still have long hair, so I'd stand infront of a mirror all day admiring my dreaminess. i always thought i'd make a very attractive dude.

hahaha! probably Miley Cyrus-simply because she's nothing like me and i can't stand her much. i like opposites, and it's fun confusing people.

i don't read fiction books.. but from any book, i'd be cher! her memoir book was cool. hmmmm

no sir

no ma'am, but we've got cats. i might get painted turtles and fish soon.. mayybe

a blanket

DURIANS, apples, kombu, tomatoes, bananas

wooooo!

• hannahmariehannahmarie Raw Newbie

1: What country are you from? USA

2: What's your occupation? I just work to pay the bills. I occupy myself in the kitchen, reading, biking, and hanging out with my dude, mostly.

3: How long have you been Raw? I'm not 100%, but I have been experimenting with RAW for a couple of years, was 100% for 2 weeks during that time, and am back on my way to 100%!

4: Favourite Film? Ohhh.. I don't know.. Probably waking life.

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? I don't really have a desire to be invisible. I'd probably get up to no good ;)

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? Uhhmm. Have sex. I mean, who wouldn't.. really?

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? I have no idea.

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? I don't know.

9: Are you married? No, but I live with my S.O., don't know if I want to marry, yet.

10: Got children? Nope, don't plan on it, either.

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop? An empty jar that had water in it.

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they? Spinach, banana, orange, mango, pineapple.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

How fun!

1: What country are you from? USA

2: What's your occupation? Court Reporter

3: How long have you been Raw? 1.75 years

4: Favourite Film? ?

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? Assuming I could also fly, go see my family (nephews and niece and sisters esp.)

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? Masturbate and see how an orgasm feels as that gender

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? Emily Dechanel (sp?)

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? ?

9: Are you married? No

10: Got children? No

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop? Beverage

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they? Banana, mango, strawberry, spinach, romaine

• juicefastfanjuicefastfan Raw Newbie

Surveys are so fun when you have insomnia!

1: What country are you from? USA (Michigan)

2: What's your occupation? Student/part-time care-taker of elderly or disabled/homeschool mom

3: How long have you been Raw? 5+ years at 85% raw

4: Favourite Film? Love Actually (If you've never heard Portuguese Love Song from this soundtrack...youtube it!!!!)

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? Re-write and sign Obama's new anti-homeschool/mandatory vax bill (sorry to get political in a fun survey but this just makes me sad ;(

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? Scratch my hehehe...prolly adjust myself cus apparently you have to do that a lot or "stuff" runs away :P

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? Hmmmm, I've been accused of being Kate Hudson-ish a time or two so for lack of anyone else coming to me at 1 am, I'll go with her.

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? Anna from The King and I

9: Are you married? Not anymore

10: Got children? Yes! 3! 10 yr old daughter, 3 yr old son and a 10 month old baby boy!

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop? Midnight snack...apple pie in a glass/kale smoothie thing from (i think...i hope I'm giving the right person the credit...if not...Sorry!!!) Sa-Raw on this site...btw...its delish!

Romaine, bananas, apples, cantaloupe, blueberry

• It's so much fun reading everyone's responses. It's amazing how different we all are :)

1: What country are you from? Kenya

2: What's your occupation? Wildlife Photographer/Freelance writer

3: How long have you been Raw? 6 months at 100%

4: Favourite Film? Either Zoolander or Bridget Jones' Diary! It's so hard to choose.

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? Walk around completely naked. I would never, EVER do this. Even in the privacy of my own home!

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? Have sex! Wouldn't THAT be interesting!

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? Probably Sienna Miller. We look very similar!

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? Hermione from Harry Potter. Smart, cute and wields a wand? YES PLEASE!

9: Are you married? Happily for over three years to the love of my life

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

1: What country are you from? United States

2: What's your occupation? Currently a senior in highschool

3: How long have you been Raw? 6 months 100%, 3 months 80%

4: Favourite Film? Benny and Joon, Harry Potter, or Legally Blond - I love them all!

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? I would sneak into movies and things and watch them all day long!

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? See if i would understand football better than I do now, I have never been able too even though I have tried and tried.

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? Reese Witherspoon or Jennifer Garner

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? Bella from twilight. Need I say more ;)

9: Are you married? Nope

10: Got children? Nope, none here for a while.

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop? A canister of tea and a flash drive.

Bananas, spinach, apples, avocados, and sweet corn. YUMMERS!

http://lilearthmuffin.wordpress.com/

UK

Part time Employment and Discrimination Judge/Consultant

3 months

Notting hill/ Sex and the City

go take part in international peace talks

try sex to see what its like from different view point

Unfortunately she is dead but I would have liked Audrey Hepburn

Hermione - its the wand!

Yes

No

Glass of apple ginger and cinnamon smoothie

Banana watermelon celery orange and figs

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

England

Operations manager

85% ish for 15 months

Can't believe I'm going to say this but it might just be Sex And The City. The perfect chick flick!

Rob a bank maybe :-)

Crude I know but it's got to be have sex and/or masturbate - too intriguing not to!

Um, I get compared to Sandra Bullock quite a bit so maybe her. (Although I feel she's a little old to play me!)

Dunno, can't think off the top of my head.

Nope - but been with my man for 10 years now so as good as.

Not yet....hopefully not too far off tho.

My herbal tea

Banana, pineapple, spinach, apple, berries

• 1: What country are you from? U.S.A.

2: What's your occupation? Unemployed accountant (gotta love the economy!)

3: How long have you been Raw? 9 months (85%)

4: Favourite Film? Pirates of the Caribbean

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? Sneak into places that may have information that you normally couldn't get. There are many things I would like to know.

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? The first thing I would "do" would be myself, lol. Then someone else.

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? Eh....I think I would need a lot of different people for a lot of different parts! I think I would rather just play myself. :)

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? Probably have to say Hermione Granger

9: Are you married? No, but I live with my boyfriend of over 4 years.

10: Got children? Nope.

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop? My green smoothie!

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they? Green grapes, spinach, banana, pineapple and apple. That was hard!

• 1: What country are you from? Canada living in central america

2: What's your occupation? Student (university)

3: How long have you been Raw? on and off since january 2009, but 100% since more than a month

4: Favourite Film? hmm... eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? do street art everywhere they dont let me hehe

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? ya know jeje

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? charlotte gainsbourg

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? i'd say Ellen in a book I'm reading, which is a whitch living in the england of the 1200

9: Are you married? yes

10: Got children? no

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop? my psychology book, yeah i have to study

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they? raspberry, blueberry, bananas, zapotes and mangoes

USA - currently in philadelphia

student

6 months!

notting hill.

spook people in their offices and on the train.

i don't know. nowadays anything men can do, women can do.

i would want zooey deschanel to play me, even though she doesn't look like me.

sam from "the perks of being a wallflower"

nope.

no.

my text book :/ unfortunately i'll be reaching for it next.

bananas, pink lady apples, raspberries, oranges, mangoes

too hard!

• liger99liger99 Raw Newbie

US (Ohio)

Student

6 months

Forrest Gump

Walk around naked

=]

Pee standing up

Kate Winslet

Ginny Weasley

=]

Negatory

Negatory

Orange slices

=]

yummy

Apples, spinach, berries, melons, carrots

• 1: What country are you from? Ohio, USA

2: What's your occupation? Assisted Living

3: How long have you been Raw? Off and on 5 years

4: Favourite Film? Grosse Point Blank

5: If you were invisble for the day, what would you do? Visit the White House

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the *first* thing you do? See what sex is like from the other side

7: If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you? Captain Ron in Captain Ron

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? None

9: Are you married? No

10: Got children? Living with ex

11: What's the nearest object that you can reach from your computer/laptop? pens

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they? cucumbers, olive based salad oil, cilantro

Hope you enjoyed procrastinating and wasting time (but simaltaneously having fun) with this survey. .

• RawaholicRawaholic Raw Newbie

United States (Georgia)

Student (Canadian School of Natural Nutrition)

80% raw: June 2008 - March 2009 (10 months)

100% raw April 2009 - August 2009 (3 months & 1 week)

95% raw up until the beginning of this month, in which I am getting back to 100% raw

Twilight and My Fair Lady

Fly to Hawaii to sunbathe and swim in the ocean naked.

Wonder where the heck my female body is! LOL :D

Either Genevieve Cortese or Eliza Dushku

Who? Bella from Twilight. Why? One word, Edward.

Nope

Nada

My glasses and my comfy pillow.

Papaya, Pineapple, Mango, Watermelon, and Asparagus. Oh man that was tough!

http://iamrawaholic.blogspot.com/

Canada

English teacher

5 months and a wee bit

ohhh hummmmmm.....Movies bother me, they're so long...I want to say the new wolverine movie? that's not my favorite, but the one that didn't seem THAT long:)

Watch important people do their work; and just listen

probably the same thing I'd do as a female...

Meg Ryan!

Esther from Bleak House; she's so calm and gentle, and that's not really who I am...It'd be nice to try the other way for a change

Yes

HA! not hardly

No need for that...

concord grapes that are my brekkie and my mug of green tea

papaya, spinach, mango, strawberries, and bananas

Australia

Student - marine biology/ecology

2 months, 50-70%.

I couldnt say, but the best film I've seen recently is 'Good' with Viggo Mortensen.

I think I'd try and do something worthwhile, expose corruption maybe - something you could never do without getting caught normally.

Masturbate/have sex.

Drew Barrymore

Someone with powers and the ability to fly.

Single

nope

my phone

Mango, Strawberries, Bananas, passionfruit, Cherries

• On other message boards I go to, we do 'surveys' to get to know everyone with simple fun and some random questions - so I thought I would do it here, mix some normal questions with some random fun ones for you all the answer. This is especially good if you're putting off doing work :P

United States- Originally New York, but now I'm in California

Designer, Working on learning some programming skills.

4 months

Eyes Wide Shut, Waking Life.

Get on a free flight to Hawaii :D

Probably the same things I always do.

I really don't know about any celebrities. I haven't watched cable TV or seen a mainstream movie in almost a year now.

I don't read many fictional books.

No, but I will be married on November 5th : )

Nope. I'm still a child myself.

My boyfriend!

Bananas, red grapes, avocados, pineapple, raspberries

• Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

You guys are so funny! This was a great idea!

Canada!

I am in Ballet school, and also a part time nanny

For two and a half years, minus about a five month stint on cooked vegan (eating disorder recovery journey and learning time! But I would not do it again that so for sure!)

The Aviator

Drop off note of encouragment to random strangers as a surprise that came out of no where!

Eat like a man!!!

Drew Barrimore, her energy is just so great

Georgia Nicolson- Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging, she does and says things I am to affraid to!

Nope, only twenty!

I do not, and I really don`t want to, ever

Green peas!

12: You've been marooned on a dessert island for life with nothing but a blender (it's solar based) and a lifetime supply of 5 different fruit/vegs to put in it, what are they? Spinach, lemons, DURIAN, blueberries, green peas.

Hazzzzza!

• Dancin' Durian - we're both Drew Barrymore! I love what you said about the note to strangers - that's the kind of thing I'd like to do.

France

studying classical singing and working part time at a production company

about 6 months

Notorious, Bringing up Baby, Philadelphia Story... anything with Cary Grant, really :)

Fly to New York and watch the rehearsals at the Met

Sing !

Kirsten Dunst

Wonder Woman - for obvious reasons :)

No - Iiving with my boyfriend

No - my boyfriend has a 9-year-old daughter

my green smoothie - not kidding

spinach - avocado - tomatoes - lime - coriander

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Russia originally, now living in Canada.

Self Employed in the Arts

2 years on and off

Anything by Werner Herzog or Wes Anderson

Hop on a flight to Tanzania

Have sex with my husband as a man

Gwyneth Paltrow

JEANNE BARET - non fictional - I only read non fiction.

She worked as a maid for Dr. Philibert Commerson, a botantist for the king of France. Jeanne disguises herself in men

United States- Originally Boston, but now I'm in Maui.

Security consultant.

Three months.

4: Favorite Film?

Kalifornia.

5: If you were invisible for the day, what would you do?

Check out what is going on behind close doors @ the White house & Senate.

6: If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the.

Give birth, that would be quite a trip.

Samuel L. Jackson

Edmond Dant

• Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

Jaimie! I think you look alot more like her than I do, but I still think she is just so great! I think it would be fun to do things for people, that can`t be traced back to you, I think it may even add to the gift if they think that someone they don`t even know recognized somthing special in them, you know!

USA

Domestic Goddess

4 months... I think

Ed Wood. Also, anything by Mel Brooks.

Anything I could think of.

Whatever I usually do.

Chelsea Handler.

Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I think it would be fun to see and experience the things she did.

Yes.

No.

My water.

Avocadoes, Bananas, Kale, Blueberry, Strawberry

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

This seems pretty fun:)

USA, Missouri

Executive Assistant

about a year and a half.

Tarantino's True Romance

Probably fly somewhere crazy and maybe see how our secret service works.

I don't know, freak out?

I wish I could say Zoe Deschanel but she's just way cooler than I am and def more adorable. So I'll go with Ginnifer Goodwin, she's still super cool.

8: If you could be a fictional character from a book - who would you be and why? Umm, this is a tough one, but I'd have to say the Count of Monte Cristo because he's badass, rich and super clever.

Yeah for about two and half years and lovin' every second.

Not yet but maybe in a couple years.

Water bottle and green smoothie in a jar(it's a good one with raw cacao, kale, bananas and some strawberries)

Watermelon, avocados, spinach, pineapple, and grapefruits.