Lower back pain

I am not 100% raw yet, but I am raw most of the day, eating maybe one cooked meal a day. I have also stopped taking BC just a few weeks ago. My lower back has been aching! Any ideas? I am alos gtting slight headaches. Are these both detox signs?

Comments

• blujett8blujett8 Raw Newbie

hey wanna B raw

lower back for me was a kidney thing….watermelon seed tea gave them the support they needed to see me through the detox overload. Maybe this is something to consider?

• watermelon seed tea? How do I make that? The actual seed?

yep. you can do a google search if you like….pretty simple, though, cut up about 1T of seeds, add boiling water and let it all soak for a bit. I know someone who drank one cup per day for four days and had all lower back pain relieved ( they were fasting at the time and experiencing heavy detox) I take it from time to time because I have some kidney damage and they’re easily overwhelmed….this seems to sooth. good luck and hope you feel better!

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

try cutting all grains out of your diet for a while. i had chronic neck and lower back pain and it went away when i went raw. i find even sprouted grain breads cause inflammation. i ate a couple slices of manna sprouted grain bread last night and woke up in pain. this was the advice my chiropracter gave me, he said no grains at all and limit dairy products. in my experience, if it is kidney pain, you will be doubled over in pain, almost unable to stand up strait, if it is an infection. hope that’s not what it is.

goood idea with the grains! kidney stones and infection cause sharp pain overwork causes dull ache in the lower back I used to have to take very high doses of a prescription that caused stress to my kidneys…the docs would monitor my levels and I could always tell when the tests would come out high as my lower back would ache. Anyhooooo, I sustained some kidney damage from those years and now when I go through cleansing phases the ache returns and can get quite intense…watermelon tea works to provide detox support and was suggested by edgar cayce for certain clients! it’s sooooo easy.

• I dont know how into this you are. But Ive had shoulder joints problem and muscle problems, and a chinese liniment helps. The one I have is animal and cruelty free, I found it at my local chinese acupuncturist. Its called Zheng Gu Shui. You dont have to get that exactly, because different people have different ways to make it, but it has helped my shoulders tremoundsly.

Its has the active natural ingredient of aspirin in the spray (it can be lotion, mines a spray) so it breaks up the imflammation and edema that goes with a injured muscle/joint.

• you may find extremely beneficial drinking plenty of water during the day, few years ago I have experienced some lower back ache during the morning shortly I woke up, everything gone as soon as I started drinking more water.Many people assume they don’t need water as they eat lots of fruit and vegetables but you always need to drink pure water. Check the colour of your urine, should be very light colour if not your body is dehydrated, I suggest to drink 1 full glass of water at night before going to bed in order to keep your body hydrated. Listen to your body, every person is different some people require more water than other, by checking the colour of your urine you can have good indications.