Do you exercise every day?

alicamalicam Raw Jr. Leader

Today I'm feeling tired. I'll bike to work at 3.00 but this morning I've had four oranges, a green juice and a banana. Do I need to exercise to burn off all the sugar? 

TammiTrue

Answers

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

I exercise most days, mostly to tone and strengthen. 

ClaireT
  • kirankiran Raw Newbie

Maybe you should try more static and streigtening exercises, like yoga for example, not cardio.

ClaireT
  • fabianmfabianm Raw Newbie

Yes, especially now as the sun is coming back! I'm finally motivated again!

ClaireTTammiTrue
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master
    fabianm said:

Yes, especially now as the sun is coming back! I'm finally motivated again!

I love it when the weather starts to warm up!

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I can't wait to be able to go jogging without freezing for the first few minutes. 

TammiTrue
  • bradlylbradlyl Raw Newbie

When I'm on Par...

I juice,swim,bike ride and Bikrams Yoga everyday!!!

ClaireTTammiTrue
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Pilates is good too for low energy days. 

TammiTrueSassmuff
  • amandao9535amandao9535 Raw Newbie
    edited April 13

Yes, I have a special planner for my everyday exercise. 

• maydoncmaydonc Raw Newbie

Personally, I exercise 3 times a week. In all honesty, it's so hard to get out of bed on a day off and force yourself to stretch for a couple of mins and go joking. So sometimes I don't even exercise 3 time s a week because I can just turn on "Lazy potato mode"

ClaireTTammiTrue
  • Emily_MathewsEmily_Mathews Raw Newbie

I do not see the point in such a load, at least it does not allow time for the body to recover

• SassmuffSassmuff Raw Jr. Leader

No you don't need to but exercise can help you get more energy by getting u more oxygen to your body. I'm fruitarian and exercise daily. But I think it's fine not exercising everyday. If you don't like typical exercise try fun forms if you're worried. If you're tired rest! Fruits are high detoxifiers and your body may be helping to repair or remove old toxins. So when u need to rest let that happen. If u really need energy try a plain green tea. It does wonders. 

ClaireTTammiTrue