Girls problem every month...

Frances17Frances17 Raw Newbie
edited January 16 in Health & Beauty

Being a girl i am suffering from my dysmenorrhea every month. I only used hot compress and some pain reliever to relief my pain but it only last for couple of hours. I am quite worrying coz everytime it happens to me. I came across that FORIA have introduced a sort of weed tampon: a cocoa-based, vaginal insert containing cannabis oil as a form of pain relief for girls grappling with menstrual cramps. I want to try this thing maybe it will help me. Does anyone try it before? I need some opinion here. Thanks

ClaireT

Comments

• dzozzikdzozzik Raw Newbie

Hi, I had the same problem when I was young. I used only anesthetic pills, tried a lot to relax, ate chocolate (for the mood). The problem was solved by itself when I gave birth to the first child, after that the pain disappeared, there was only a little discomfort on the first day of the menstrual cycle. I don't know how it happened, but I'm happy.

ClaireT
  • Frances17 said:

Being a girl i am suffering from my dysmenorrhea every month. I only used hot compress and some pain reliever to relief my pain but it only last for couple of hours. I am quite worrying but I did read on astrosofa.com that this year isn't going to be easy for me. I came across that FORIA have introduced a sort of weed tampon: a cocoa-based, vaginal insert containing cannabis oil as a form of pain relief for girls grappling with menstrual cramps. I want to try this thing maybe it will help me. Does anyone try it before? I need some opinion here. Thanks

Hi there,

don't worry too much, the more you worry the worst you are going to feel. Try to relax and find you inner peace. There ist this tea - Johannieskraut - also called St. John's wort  - what might help you! But I think the most important thing is to relax, take a bath and try relax!!

Sending you lot's of hugs!

ClaireT
  • raphaelaraphaela Raw Newbie

For me taking a warm bath helps a lot! Relaxing is very important although it seems to be really hard!

ClaireT