Raw breakfast beginner.

Hey guys, what do you all eat for breakfast, trying to get a few ideas so that I eat a raw breakfast each day to get me started. Currently eat cooked porridge oats with fruit and cacao nibs with a little melted coconut oil and flax seeds. Trying to gain a little muscle also as I’ve lost a bit since going vegan 6 months ago

thanks James

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I love a smoothie for (or with) breakfast. 

For something heavier, raw banana pancakes are good. 

There's also a porridge recipe on here. I haven't tried it, but it looks good. 

https://www.therawtarian.com/raw-porridge-recipe

Digger1978gee
  • Angie2Angie2 Raw Jr. Leader

Banana-nut "pancakes"

Chia pudding

Smoothies

Any raw dessert

Leftover dinner from the night before

ClaireT
  • alisafrostalisafrost Raw Newbie

Actually, I like different salads with drink on a breakfast. My favorite is spinach salad with radicchio and beetroot.

Ingredients (for 4 servings)
    3 El quince jelly
    6Tbsp lemon juice
    salt
    pepper
    6Tbsp olive oil (cold-pressed)
    800g yellow beetroot (alternatively beetroot)
    100g baby spinach leaves
    1 medium-sized radicchio (approx. 220 g)
    50g walnut kernels
    100g blue cheese
    Roasting tube

Heat the quince jelly and lemon juice while stirring until the jelly has dissolved. Stir in 2 tablespoons of cold water, salt, and pepper. Stir in the olive oil with a whisk.
    Clean and peel the yellow beets. Cut the beets into 2 cm wide wedges and lightly salt. Prepare a roasting tube (50 cm length) according to the package instructions.
    Mix the yellow beetroot, 4 tablespoons of water, and 4 of the quince mixture, pour in, tie the roasting tube, and place on an oven rack. Cut the top of the roasting tube 1cm wide. Cook the yellow beets in the preheated oven at 200 degrees (gas 3, convection 180 degrees) on the 2nd rack from the bottom for 40 minutes.
    In the meantime, sort the spinach, wash and spin dry. Clean the radicchio and pull it bite-sized. Roughly chop the walnut kernels, crumble the cheese.
    Drain the yellow beets in a sieve and allow to cool, collecting the cooking liquid and mixing with the rest of the quince mixture. Mix the sauce with the spinach and radicchio, fold in the yellow beets and sprinkle with walnuts and cheese on top.
    Tip: Spinach tastes particularly good when young as a salad. In the case of summer or autumn varieties, the small leaves are particularly suitable for lettuce, while large leaves are stalked and torn.

Source: https://recipes.cafe/en

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master
    Angie2 said:

Banana-nut "pancakes"

Chia pudding

Smoothies

Any raw dessert

Leftover dinner from the night before

I'm with you on any raw dessert laughing