Orange palms and bottoms of feet

Ive been eating sweet potatoes, yams every single night for dinner for about 6 months. And my palms and bottoms of feet have turned kindof orange colored. This happened when i was a baby i was fed too many carrots but it was my whole body. It went away of course. But i juat turned 50 and have fibromyalgia, possibly lupus, minor heart arrythmias and all the symptoms of hypothyroid but dr says blood tests are fine. So worried about insipidus diabetes, which my cardiologist acts like it doesnt exist...i dont know the doctors dont seem to be very interested in anything that might take a few minutes to figure out. But i also have 2 mthfr gene mutations so im hoping its just the eating of all the yams and sweet potatoes. Thank you

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Hi. I'd definitely cut back on the yams to see if that helps. The sugar content in them could be a concern as well.  

iluvchico1969The Rawtarian
  • iluvchico1969iluvchico1969 Raw Newbie

Its strange because my blood glucose is fine. So i guess id better get checked out. Ugghh

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Hopefully it's nothing to worry about. 

TammiTrue
  • Angie2Angie2 Raw Jr. Leader

It's a sign that your body isn't converting the beta carotene into vitamin A.