DivaCup newbie

So I finally brokw down and bought a Diva Cup. I am 31 years old and have 1 child. According to the package I would have been a size 2 but because I have Vulvodynia (pain condition) I decided to get the smaller size. Well I tried out the cup and was totally freaked out when it completely vanished. I had such a hard time getting it back out, most likely because I freaked myself out. I am not sure what I was expecting but is it normal to kind of go in really deep? I am so confused and shook lol 

ClaireT

Answers

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

It could be too small undecided They shouldn't go much further than a tampon does. 

• aishacaishac Raw Newbie

Once the cup is up there, the suction keeps it in place so it can't get lost inside or anything like that. When you want to take it out, pinch the bottom of the cup to relieve the suction and remove it slowly (so you don't make a mess). It's completely normal. It took me at least 4 or 5 periods before I mastered the cup.

ClaireT
  • mindytmindyt Raw Newbie

I've only used it for 2 periods because I couldn't get accustomed to how it feels. And the thought of what happened to you when you used it was what scared me the most.

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

It does take some time to master.