Hello I need help

Hi I have only eaten 90% raw for like 5 days now I was feeling so good and the pain in my lower back wasn’t there last night unreal.

but I ate 5 chocolates (not raw) I went to sleep nervous about my living situation and in the night felt nervous acid pouring in my stomach.

i woke up soooooo Ill. I’m puking

Comments

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master
    edited December 2019

Ugh. Watch out for those chocolates! They're loaded with heavy oils and a whole lot more. 

sydneys
  • sydneyssydneys Raw Newbie

Thank you! I saw another thread where a lady had said she got the flu every time she eats cooked, and my friend who’s raw said he gets sniffles and cold symptoms from cooked food. It’s gotten me really freaked out that cooked food will trigger an immune response.... uhhhhh doesn’t that mean it’s a sickness??? Ahhhhhh ! I’m going to go more slowly in my journey and go only 50% raw, eat raw all day then one cooked thing in evening, so I don’t loose all ability to digest cooked food as mentally I’m not prepared for that. Oh how I wish I had been just raised raw so my mind would already be ready!!! But I can see now the drastic effects....

ClaireT
  • Lamont CyrusLamont Cyrus Raw Newbie

here you need to be precise. not to guess