Is there a nice online chatroom with other raw vegans?

kaylenepkaylenep Raw Newbie

I'm laid off and feeling lonely. I don't want to wear out my quickness in Facebook groups and wish that people with vegan values wgo are kind and respectful had an online chatroom. I tried a conventional one the day, plenty were very depressed, enough saud, then I kept getting that someone else had my own screen name. The local vegetarian Vegan group started off well but hasn't met for years. I kind of felt like some wanted to distance me if I wasn't eating conventional cooked vegan. The next city when it's not Stay at Home has regular meetings but there's rarely one where I can bring organic raw veg an options, and so far I can't find any raw vegan for life folks. One day I hope to have personal friends that love eating raw vegan. I think I shouldn't give up for health reasons.

ClaireT

Answers

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

Definitely don't give up! We're out here :)

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I've been lucky to find raw vegans in my community. I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to be around all of that baked bread all the time. 

• mehmetamehmeta Raw Newbie

Hello Evreyone We are opening new raw vegan cafe in Chicago May 15 2020 Yeaaah. Come and get some free raw goddies. smile We love to share

İt is call ZEST Raw vegan Eats.

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master
    mehmeta said:

Hello Evreyone We are opening new raw vegan cafe in Chicago May 15 2020 Yeaaah. Come and get some free raw goddies. smile We love to share

İt is call ZEST Raw vegan Eats.

Sounds exciting!