How about combining cold juicing with blending

Hello everyone,

I am 1.5 years into my raw journey. I would call myself a newbie still but I have been experimenting with different types of greens and herbs to make green juices.

I live in Japan at the moment and am using greens available on markets an in organic store, mostly lemon, oranges, kale, spinach, parsley, water cress, mixed greens and some Japanese stuff that I cannot find English translations for.

I started with blending and then switched to cold pressing. At first I disposed of the fiber but then I started to put the fiber left over from the cold juicer, put it into the blender and added it back to the cold juice. It works well for me but I could not find any references of anyone doing something similar.

Would anyone have any thoughts ?

Thx

ClaireT

Answers

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

That actually sounds like a really innovative way to do it if you want to get fiber while juicing. 

• Thanks Claire,

I also found that if cutting the leafes and strokes into smaller pieces later makes it easier to blend the fiber left overs. This way it becomes really smooth and there are not chunks. 

TammiTrue
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

I think it's a great idea. I'm going to have to try it out for myself. 

ClaireT
  • Thanks Tammi, would love to hear about your experience

ClaireTTammiTrue
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

I'll let you know how it goes :)