Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

exercise every day

Every day you exercise for about 30 minutes to keep you healthy and fight aging diseases

TammiTrue

Comments

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

Agreed!

• I walk for about 1 hour every day.

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I love jogging, cardio, really any exercise that gets the heart rate up. 

• DavidDavid Raw Jr. Leader

I love going to GYM everyday and this make my day because exercise is the only to keep yourself healthy and fit. 

• ritabritab Raw Newbie

If you’re talking body weight exercises as in pull-ups, push-ups, pistol squats, levers and other such activities, I’d advise against it. The reason bodyweihht programs are structured the way they are is because resting your muscles fully are an important part of growth.

ClaireT
  • ritabritab Raw Newbie

I have very dry skin too in the winter and it's from having to run electric heat in our home. I used coconut oil in the evening and morning and run a Honeywell cool mist humidifier in our bedroom. Works perfectly!

ClaireT
  • DavidDavid Raw Jr. Leader

Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

I think exercise is vital. It really does give you an energy boost once you get going, too. Sometimes, it's just about getting over that first challenge - starting! 

• PokeyBallPokeyBall Raw Newbie
    edited March 1

In the evening I go for a run that lasts 30-40 minutes.

• djohn23djohn23 Raw Starter

30-40 minutes everyday is enough for overall good health and well-being.

ClaireT
  • michaeljhmichaeljh Raw Newbie

Doing sports every day is not always a good thing, because your body needs to rest. My trainer advises me to exercise every other day and to distribute the load on different areas of the body. I follow his advice and I am in great shape (at my age of 52)! :)

• danydanydanydany Raw Newbie
    michaeljh said:

Doing sports every day is not always a good thing, because your body needs to rest. My trainer advises me to exercise every other day and to distribute the load on different areas of the body. I follow his advice and I am in great shape (at my age of 52)! :)

Can you share a bit more details?

• Like many people, I want to go to the gym and work out on a treadmill. It's great cardio! When it gets warmer, I plan to start cycling - it will be a real adventure :)

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I run in place a lot in the winter when I'm stuck indoors. It's not a treadmill, but it's something!