What Things You Should not Put in Grinder or Blender?

MarkMark Raw Newbie
edited December 2020 in Talk It Up

Grinder and Blender – the two most crucial kitchen appliances that make your work far easier. Either your health-conscious or enjoy trying new cuisines for your family, a grinder and blender can help you provide the exact shape of chopped, paste, or puree form ingredients

Though a grinder and blender can smoothly mix all ingredients, still there is a particular and smart way of using a grinder, so you can make it work for a long time. First of all, avoid putting certain things in a grinder to get them into chopped pieces.

If a grinder and blender can easily blend anything, it doesn’t mean you put heavy size things in it, it can damage the machinery blade. What things food grinder manufacturer don’t allow put inside it

• Hot Liquid

While making soups, never put hot boiling liquid in the blender, rather let it cool down for 5 to 7 minutes before putting it in the blender. And, also avoid filling the blender to the edge. Remove the stopper from the lid to let the heat escape from the grinder and blender

• Frozen Fruits

A processor and blender are ideal for making natural product smoothie. The blender and processor is an incredible apparatus for making heavenly smoothies in practically no time. Be that as it may, try not to place completely frozen natural products in the blender. If you put frozen natural products in the blender, there will be knots in the smoothie.

Now and again, the edges may likewise break or break. Defrost the frozen natural products for quite a while, before mixing them into a smoothie.

•  Ginger

Another food thing that you ought to try not to place in the blender and processor is ginger. Regardless of whether it is dried or crisp, pounding ginger will just give you a series of strands. Rather than placing ginger in the processor and blender, it is smarter to crush it.     

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I never considered that ginger might be a bad idea for the blender!

Harmony1
  • glenn_rglenn_r Raw Newbie
    Mark said:

Grinder and Blender – the two most crucial kitchen appliances that make your work far easier. Either your health-conscious or enjoy trying new cuisines for your family, a grinder and blender can help you provide the exact shape of chopped, paste, or puree form ingredients

Though a grinder and blender can smoothly mix all ingredients, still there is a particular and smart way of using a grinder, so you can make it work for a long time. First of all, avoid putting certain things in a grinder to get them into chopped pieces.

If a grinder and blender can easily blend anything, it doesn’t mean you put heavy size things in it, it can damage the machinery blade. What things food juicerblender manufacturer don’t allow put inside it

• Hot Liquid

While making soups, never put hot boiling liquid in the blender, rather let it cool down for 5 to 7 minutes before putting it in the blender. And, also avoid filling the blender to the edge. Remove the stopper from the lid to let the heat escape from the grinder and blender

• Frozen Fruits

A processor and blender are ideal for making natural product smoothie. The blender and processor is an incredible apparatus for making heavenly smoothies in practically no time. Be that as it may, try not to place completely frozen natural products in the blender. If you put frozen natural products in the blender, there will be knots in the smoothie.

Now and again, the edges may likewise break or break. Defrost the frozen natural products for quite a while, before mixing them into a smoothie.

•  Ginger

Another food thing that you ought to try not to place in the blender and processor is ginger. Regardless of whether it is dried or crisp, pounding ginger will just give you a series of strands. Rather than placing ginger in the processor and blender, it is smarter to crush it.     

Need to be included in every instruction, I believe. Since, well, lesson learned the hard way - I killed two blenders (gladly the first one was cheapish, more tragic situation with a second one) with my experiments.

The worst thing that it could be dangerous to yourself and others.

What I would like to add, that smashing potatoes with blender is a bad idea. It is ruining the texture (making it look like a glue, sheesh) and overheating the device at the same time. Also keep the whole spices out of your processors. Nutmeg destroyed my own device back in the past.

ClaireT