How you spend your lockdown?

backlrpbacklrp Raw Newbie
edited August 30 in Introductions

Hey there guys,

I'm new here and I hope you all are well. I really wanna know how y'all spend your quarantine or lockdown. I watched all my fav matches of all sports on some streaming site. 

Kindly let me know about yours.

Regards

Comments

• Nutriveggie101Nutriveggie101 Raw Jr. Superstar

Hey,

All good ta,how are you doing?

Lol lockdown...... I tracked all uk nhs covid statistics daily and consumed a tonne of nutrition,boosting my immune system. 

Time to wake up,its been so long your dreaming-mike love.....

• backlrpbacklrp Raw Newbie
    Jim said:

Hey,

All good ta,how are you doing?

Lol lockdown...... I tracked all uk nhs covid statistics daily and consumed a tonne of nutrition,boosting my immune system. 

Time to wake up,its been so long your dreaming-mike love.....

And I'm here watch sports sites all day. ugh.......

Never beat yourself up my friend, we all have to start/ wake up somewhere. I gave up on mainstream media and it change my whole view of the world.

Let's see if we can inspire you to a new hobby...

Heard of Wim Hoff? The ice man?

Check out any of his interviews and his app to get started.

Wim has mastered the body via meditation and breathing,finding that we can control our autonomous system from within.....we can turn off our feelings to the cold for example,wim walks naked up kilomenjaro and swims the  artic....or just has a cold bath(my preferred method)

He was recently studied in Holland by mainstream doctors and it has blown their minds,they injected him with E.coli and he pushed it out the body within hours, he can teach this ability in two weeks and has now done so,there's thousands of us Hoffers about these days.

I do the cold bath, focusing only on your breath,the temperature warms up and a soon as you think its turn svery cold,quite amazing stuff.

Search up Win Hoff mate

ClaireT