eye strain and ears pain due to detox?

hystoriqhystoriq Raw Newbie

Hello everyone! I'm 21 and started a detox approximately 3 weeks ago and i'm now feeling a lot of eye pain, an eye strain i think? and pain in my face and ears for the last 5 days, i think it could possibly be a sinusitis because i wake up with a stuffy nose. can this be a symptom of desintoxication? i'd like to add that my old diet contained mainly dairy and transformed products and i was barely eating fruits and vegetables and i cut all of this completely so could the detox process be more painful and important for that reason?

Answers

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I didn't experience any sinus pain, just headaches and slow digestion in the beginning. Do you know anyone else with sinus issues right now? It could be the sinus thing that is going around. 

• hystoriqhystoriq Raw Newbie
    ClaireT said:

I didn't experience any sinus pain, just headaches and slow digestion in the beginning. Do you know anyone else with sinus issues right now? It could be the sinus thing that is going around. 

no but my mom did tell me she had sinusitis during her detox as well so maybe it's just a family thing. my ears and eyes feel better now but i think i'm experiencing a brain fog and a weird feeling in my face, i've heard brain fog can be a detox syndrome so i'm hopping that's what it is

ClaireT