Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Curious What Careers Raw Foodist have.

What career fields are represented here?
I am an Artist/Student. Others?

Comments

• I’m a student of nutrition and I make natural skin care products

• Firefighter. Not sure I’ll contnue in the field though. Pretty draining being the only female in a pack of egocentric, unwelcoming males who don’t want a female around. (I guess it threatens their idea of how macho tough they must be to be a firefighter.) But I do love the actual job—getting to help people and getting my adrenaline rush with the different calls! :)

• I’m an administrative nurse

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Two software engineers.

• Full-time makeup artist, part-time fashion editor and freelance journalist.

• Former personal trainer, line cook, now I’m a human nutrition student :)

• banking regulation

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Southwest artist/antique dealer

• hairdresser/freelance makeup artist here… ;-)

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Designer of websites, like this one.

• Morning_theftMorning_theft Raw Newbie

Receptionist\ life drawing model
    I keep changing my mind as to what it is I want to do for longer term… I’m considering massage therapy.

• I’m a student studying health promotion and human nutrition and I work at a children’s hospital as a dietary technician (meaning I assist dietitians). I’m a cosmetologist as well, but these days I only do hair for friends and fam in the kitchen

• I’m working on my Doctorate of Physical Therapy..1.5 yrs left..currently working as a licensed/certified Athletic Trainer at the same time :)

• BS in Orgaizational Management. Exam proctor/receptionist by day. Modern/Jazz Dancer by night or spare time. I also work for a fitness center. Considering going back to school for personal training. Hoping to somehow marry my passion for health/nutition/fitness with my business degree. I’m starting the career search and I’m willing to travel. Any suggestions?

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I have been a psychic medium since a childhood. I have been giving professional readings for 7 years, I used to work and run someone else’s company for a few years, and then I decided to start my own:

www.thelighthousewebworld.com

I am also a healer of various different modalities. And I am sometimes asked to do space clearances and wedding ceremonies. I also write about Spirituality, mediumship, healing and good loving magic.

And I give raw food kitchen classes, make raw food for delivery with my husband for our company www.purelyraw.com

• Singer and lover of life.

www.inaia.com

• Senior Financial Analyst

• pearjoypearjoy Raw Newbie

I’ll be a certified hairstylist in July

• Therapeutic Musician. I sing and play harp and lyre at the bedside of hospice patients.

• Barbraw – do you have a degree in music therapy? just wondering since it’s so new age. that’s what my boyfriend is going to school for and he has worked with all different types of people.

I’m currently a nursing student with one day hopes of becoming a certified nurse midwife.

I also am thinking of becoming a doula in the meantime.

• Actuary, although totally not representative of who I am! currently on a journey to figure out my true calling :-)

• Hi coconut dream…..I have a Masters in Social Work. I have lived and loved music all my life. I call myself a therapeutic musician rather than a music therapist, since I don’t have the music therapy degree. I have specialized in working with people at the end of life. It is so deeply meaningful for me. Kind of like a midwife for dying. Thanks for asking. Best wishes to your boyfriend in his studies.

• Medical Transcriptionist specializing in diagnostic imaging reports.

• leigh starleigh star Raw Newbie

I am studying holistic energy healing and work at a bookstore by day to finance my schooling (and my cacao habit!!!;)
    I also have to add a note to Barbraw:
    I am going to be moving into palliative care work within the next year or two and am very inspired and moved by your career of therapeutic music.
    Amazing! What a blessed path to be on!
    Love n’ light,
    leighstar

• DelphineDelphine Raw Newbie

Conscious Living Coach.
    Bringing Balance & Serenity to Life : )
    www.EmotionalSerenity.com

• StefunkStefunk Raw Newbie

Domestic goddess to husband and three girls and basketweaver.

• willmizewillmize Raw Newbie

During the day: financial analyst
    At night: award winning mystery writer
    Weekends: part time zombie hunter, secret agent and swinging bachelor

http://www.williammize.com

• Student for now…Getting my BFA in Theatre, and then (hopefully) my MFA.
    But I was born an actress… =]

• RawJim, I love the self portrait!
    I’m a Naturopathic Doctor and I have 8 years experience in physical therapy. Been guiding people in healing for a long time. I have found in everything that I suggest for my patients, the diet is what moves the healing along at lightning speed!! Woo hoo!

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

full time student and scavenger