Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

having problems uploading recipes

I’ve tried to upload several recipes multiple-multiple times, but to no avail. The ingredient list is uploading, but nothing else. Any insight is appreciated.

Comments

• are you including a picture?
    Right now recipes are only ‘taking’ if there is a picture included.

It’s funny how system quirks are though – because pictures for profiles won’t load at all, but the recipes won’t get uploaded without a photo.

But I’m sure that these things will get ironed out…

• i’ve had a similar problem… tried to upload one and when i hit the button to submit it, it just brought up the blank form… very annoying

• oh yes, definitely used photos/ weird.

• I tried to upload a Salad recipe and it seemed to work, but it never made the home page! Sigh, I wish I could see your recipes poemomm and post one myself.

• This is a problem for the mediators of the site, hopefully they will respond quickly because I really need whatever recipes poemmomm has to share!

• Haha yes dreasraw me too! I managed to post my recipe. It just took a minute to show up in the Home Page.

• poemomm have you tried emailing them directly? Maybe that will get a faster response!

• At present, recipes are needing images in order to be posted (this is a bug, although I have been enjoying more images). We are working on this fix an others. Read more about the updates:

http://goneraw.com/forums/gone-raw/topics/statu…

• kandace, poemomm is posting pictures. What about having trouble posting recipes with pictures?