Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Dear ADMIN...help

Hi there, I am unable to log into my account ever since upgrading my OS. I’ve had to create another account in order to get the good folk at gone raw to help me change my initial log in details. I’ve already emailed the guys at rbrigleb@gmail.com. but have not heard anything. I want my old account back as it’s got heaps of recipes that i have saved. If the admin could contact me at shnicky1@yahoo.com, that would be great. My log in name went funny ever since the upgrade a few months ago. It was initially zöchen but then changed to z�chen. Now I can’t log in. If you could please get back to me that would be great.

thanks heaps

Zoe

Comments

• Just bumping you to the top so that someone see’s your message!

• Thank you. I’m not getting much response. I except they are quite busy. I JUST WANT MY RECIPES :(

• awww springleaf, arent you just the most considerate person, youre an example to us all. i shall do the same zoe everytime i look at GR until you get an answer K

namaste kat

• Up to the top you go again! (Thanks dodo – “I tries me best”)

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

http://www.goneraw.com/account/show/zchen

is this the account you are looking for?...maybe you can get to it using the login name zchen?...:)

• onllllly me :)

• zoe.s – I’ll contact you in the next couple days and we can work this out! Cheers, Kandace

• Thanks heaps Kandace. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks everyone for the bumping!!!! :)

• Evergreen….That’s my account. I’ll try your suggestion. Thanks….....UPDATE. no go on the user name. I’ll wait to hear from kandace. Thanks again and hope to see you all soon.

• cool, glad it all worked out :)