The Garden Diet

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the e-book on thegardendiet.com? I was wondering if it is worth the $10? But when his wife (?) talks about the foods he made to satisfy her cravings for cooked foods, I wonder if they are in the book and do they taste good? Do they really satisfy the craving?

Comments

• Just bought all of their ebooks and the DVD for $25. I love it because I like their unpretentious approach to raw food. All ebooks came with a list of recipes at the end (almost the same list of recipes). All the recipes are simple and with a only few ingredients without the use of a dehydrator. I thought it was money well spent. I don’t have much cravings, so I can’t say if the recipes could satisfy your cravings.

• I bought their 12 e-books and she also sent me the music for free. I like the books but they were only so helpfull. I do consider it money well spent because for the price you get a lot of information. In my thoughts not all of it was usefull

• I went to visit them recently in Ojai from Australia…they are beautiful people and have a loving sweet hearted family. All their recipes are amazing and satisfy all cravings just as Jinjee says…..I was amazed by the love in their non cooking…definitely worth $10…so much information to sift through at your leisure. :) Love to you ‘wanna be raw’ on your raw journey. I jammed with them too..they are very talented people/musicians on the whole….Storm an amazing artist too…and Jinjee beautiful singer/songwriter…and mother to five wonderful kiddies….now.

• I bought the weightlifting ebook for 10 dollars. The recipes alone have been worth their weight in gold.