Will dry sauna speed up detox?

jakkrabbitjakkrabbit Raw Newbie

My friends have a dry sauna and I'm wondering if spending some time in it every day will help speed up detox through sweating?

Comments

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i'm sure it will help! i like going in the steamroom everyday after my workout because it just relaxes me. i take deep breaths when i'm in there (breathe in through your nose and out with your mouth) and feel so refreshed afterwards.

• freewitheftfreewitheft Raw Newbie

Oh yeah, that should help. And doing some dry-brushing everyday should help too.

• Butterfly3588Butterfly3588 Raw Newbie

Well our sweat contains toxins so i guess the more you sweat it out in a sauna/steam room the better. And yes it is extremely rejuvenating. I am a big fan of the steam room, it opens up all your poors so if you have blackheads it helps get them out super easy. ;)

• Do some hot yoga! it releases so many toxins and gives you a really good work out too. Some of the stretches help you release toxins in certain areas like your hips that you usually wouldnt easily be able to... & actually everywhere its so great! that is if you get sick of the sauna..haha those are good too! and i agree with the dry brushing