Has anyone been using Sun Warrior Protein Powder consistently?

I just started using this (day #3) and I'm not sure about how it makes me feel so far. Wondering if anyone has feedback on it. Supposedly--it is 100% raw vegan. I never took much in the way of supplements, but last week I logged all my food and I'm not getting much in the way of protein at all--less than 5%. I got into this bad habit of not adding chia or flax to the morning smoothie--I just liked the clean feeling of the fruit in the morning. i didn't want fat at that time of day, which is a problem with raw protein sources--they are loaded with fat. I was logging a ridiculous amount of raw fat--50%!

In 1 scoop of the protein powder, I'm getting 16g protein and just 1g of fat. That's appealing.

Comments

• I've heard of it a million times and more, but I have never ordered any. Let me know how it goes for you please... I have always been interested in sun warrior protein powder!

• I have never heard of it, but I am very interested. Where do you buy it & how much does it cost?

• David Wolf's product so it's available through Sunfood Nutrition. It also has it's own website www.sunwarrior.com if you google it. I got mine through Amazon. It's a HUGE tub, but you can get samples from the website, I believe. I find it a bit gritty, but it also adds a creaminess to my smoothies. I'll be the guinnea pig.

• ambiguousambiguous Raw Newbie

Sunwarrior protein is NOT a David Wolfe product. You can get it through many online raw food retailers, as well as the sunwarrior website.

I've gone through about two canisters of this, took a long break, and I'm taking it again. It *seems* like I feel a little more energetic taking it, and that I recover faster from exercise, but I can't say for sure. I'm just happy to have a low-fat, easily digestible protein source.

I usually use a little less than a scoop per serving, since it does have a little of that chalky, protein-y taste--though it definitely tastes better than other protein powders I'd used in the past.