What Has Changed Most Since You Have Been Raw?

Butterfly3588Butterfly3588 Raw Newbie

Maybe you have clearer skin, maybe you are a happier person, maybe you are 50 and you feel like you have the energy of a 20 year old, or perhaps you never get sick anymore.

Whatever is, i want to hear what has changed significantly in your life since you have been raw. It could be one or many things. I have only been raw for a few weeks and i love it but we need to inspire the newbies like me :D

Comments

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

No more constipation! This is hands up the best part of it for me.

• kuritekurite Raw Newbie

What hasn't changed is a better question? Everything just feels easier and cleaner.

• Clear eyes, open eyes (didn't realize I was so swollen), and a great mood--once the fatigue and de-tox were over, of course.

• kuritekurite Raw Newbie

Sorry i posted twice by accident.

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

Feeling wonderful. Not okay, not good, not great, WONDERFUL! I used to think if I had an OKAY day, that I was happy (depression)... Also feeling good physically. Your body feels light, and clean, whereas everytime I ate I'd feel lethargic, bogged down, sick, etc. Again, I thought this was normal. Now I feel energetic and (if I eat cacao or immense greens) giggly. Everything I can think of has improved with raw food... Except finances :P not that it worsened them, but it didn't improve them. :) I personally, wasn't living until I went raw. I was a gruesome somnambulist.

• RawEverythingRawEverything Raw Newbie

The best improvement for me is mentally, far less anxiety and depression. It opened my eyes for food and nutrition myths. Also it (and this forum helped greatly) solved a lot of questions I have about my own theories about food and nutrition. Also A lot of health improvements but I'm not eating vegan anymore only 85% raw so I don't know anymore which health improvement is because of raw-vegan-diet or RAF. But raw-vegan-diet all started it 8).