Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

protein sources

2»

Comments

• Yes I use the hemp protein but mainly in smoothies..especially smoothies that have mixed berries then the 'gritty' feel is completely masked. www.periwinkleblossoms.blogspot.com I have created a free menu planner for anyone interested.

• VEGA THrive is not 100% raw, pea protein is not raw.

• michigan romanmichigan roman Raw Master

take any seed / nut and powder it in a blender , add water - blend and youve a protein drink . if want strain out pulp

hemp

chia

sesame

pumpkin

almond

sunflower

etc

• Organic Wheatgrass ,barleygrass, chlorella powder, hemp protein powders, chia seeds, spirulina powders all Organic and available from www.chia4uk.com

Offer on for Wheatgrass powder

• Pame'laVik'toriaPame'laVik'toria Raw Newbie

I don't take anything extra besides my nuts and seeds. Maybe I should, but my hair seems to be doing well, also my skin.

• PhilSlaterPhilSlater Raw Newbie

Hey Mates,

I recently moved on to cheaper sources of proteins instead of expensive ones.

I discovered that we actually end up spending a lot on foodstuffs with very less food value.

Since then, I've moved on to alternate sources like Peas, Soy and Oats.

They provide me with enough Proteins and also help me save the Bucks!

• johnb4573johnb4573 Raw Newbie

The link provided in a previous comment by rawcanadian isn't available anymore, but this article outlines a lot with regards to Vegan Bodybuilding