Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What are your favorite things to put in a Nori Roll?

teacupteacup Raw Newbie

I like cucumber, avocado, and pickled veggies !! like asparagus, carrot, ginger mmmmmmmmmm

Comments

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

I like sun-dried tomato pate (http://goneraw.com/recipe/sun-dried-tomato-pate) with strips of peppers, cucumber and sprouts. Mmm, may have to make myself some now. It's been such a long time since I had them.

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Sprouts, Spring/Green Onions, Carrot (julienned or shredded), sometimes Avocado..I suppose anything I have around. I love chickpea-miso spread in it to hold it together, or black sesame paste. :)

• avocado- Florida

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

I like to get large sheets of kelp to use instead of the dried nori sheets. And I line that with a large red cabbage leaf and then add some pate, sprouts, any veggies like grated carrots, greens, and/or avo. It's awesome!

• camiheartsrawcamiheartsraw Raw Newbie

yum... I made cauliflower rice the other day by grinding up some cashews a bit with a little water and then shredded cauliflower in the food processor. I added a tiny bit of sea salt, some dill, some tumeric, and shredded half a shallot and mixed that in. It turned out pretty well. I'd flatten some "rice" onto a nori sheet and roll in avocado. It was a pretty tasty dinner and lunch the next day. I only used about 1/2 a head of cauliflower and it lasted quite a while. I had enough left over to make a handful of "popcorn" in the dehydrator. That wasn't as awesome...but it has potential.

• ktkt Raw Newbie

love the sound of your recipe Cami. i love speading raw peanut butter on nori-its my staple 'junk food'