Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Ate today.

Hey,

I know this has been done before but I find it really interesting and inspiring to see what you're eating everyday! I am in transition mode at the minute, but I am getting there- hopefully I will be 100% raw by summer.

Comments

• It's 2pm. I have had...

Breakfast: prunes

Lunch: Salad (spinach, mixed lettuce, celery, carrot and hemp seeds with olive oil)

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

This thread already exists.

http://goneraw.com/forum/what-you-ate-today

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Feel like I've been grazing all day today:

green juice of apples, cucumber, celery, lemon, ginger & msm

small banana

carrot & hummus

mixed baby veggies and pesto sauce

handful of pistachios

another couple of baby bananas with a handful of raisins

couple of dates (pre gym snack)

pear & ginger energy ball (post gym snack)

Dinner will be steamed veggies, brown rice & a paprika sauce

• Since my lunch I've had.

The same salad but with avocado.

2 oranges

1 large banana

and litres of water.

I love raw :)

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i think it's time to start a new one!

it's 10:15 am here and i've drinken half of this smoothie:

4 bananas, 1/2 of a pineapple, and 4 oranges

i usually drink the rest of it during my first class. after that, i have human phys then a gym class (aka hell). i brought with me an apple and a banana (1 for before the gym class and 1 for after). i get home around 5 dinner will be around 5:30- big salad as usual with iceberg, spinach, raddchio, romaine, endive (i've been expanding my greens varieties), 1/2 an avocado, tomato, sundried tomato, carrots, onion, bragg's, and some peppa.

i was still hungry after my salad, so i had banana ice cream (3 bananas and 6 little dates). i also had a bite sized raw brownie my friend made. delicious!

• teacupteacup Raw Newbie

today I ate

a mango

a banana

a green smoothie (coconut water, ginger, spinach, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, banana)

a small bowl of kale/mango/avocado salad

a green kombucha

a salad of spinach, alfalfa sprouts, sunflower sprouts, mushroom, carrot, coconut amions & coconut vinegar

Bucha Belly
  • superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I have had:

first breakfst - 7 bananas

second breakfast - kale, spinach, apple, and banana smoothies, about 3 magic bullet cups' worth

lunch - salad of mixed greens and strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, grapes, blueberries

dinner 1 - 7 bananas

dinner 2 - 7 bananas

dinner 3 - 15 c. or so of spinach and 1/2 c. cilantro

• Today I have had

Breakfast: smoothie of 2 bananas and frozen blackberries with water. Then an orange.

Before Uni: Green tea.

Planned for today...

Two big salads, loads of greens, carrot, seeds and avocado in the evening.

• RawaholicRawaholic Raw Newbie

Yesterday:

Breakfast #1- 2 medium Honeydew Melons

Breakfast #2 - 6 bananas blended with coconut water, 4 medjool dates, & a handful fresh mint + 1 C. strawberries

Lunch - 6 bananas blended with coconut water, 4 medjool dates, and a handful of fresh spearmint + 1 C. strawberries

Dinner (large salad) - 1 head of romaine lettuce, 5 C. mung bean sprouts, 4 celery sticks, 7 okra, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 cucumber, 3 heirloom tomatoes + handful of grape tomatoes, 2 tbs. tahini, lemon juice

I blended the tahini, lemon juice, red bell pepper, and 2/3 of the tomato for the dressing.

• Mmmmmmm- your dressing sounds gorge rawaholic!

• KittyKitty Raw Newbie

Yesterday -

early morning Breakfast - banana, cup of pineapple

2nd breakfast - 2 c mixed berries and 1/3 c oats

grazed the rest of the day on oranges, bananas and apples. We went to the mall and my friends were all eating ice cream and I thankfully found some perfect bananas at a smoothie place. Also, FYI to everyone..Starbucks is starting to sell granola bars by Two Moms in the Raw. Handy if you're stuck out and about with no options.

Dinner was a giant romaine salad with cucumbers, carrots, yellow pepper and mango with a homemade spicy tahini dressing.

Frozen cherries and tea before bed ::)

• Yesterday-

Raspberry and banana smoothie

Massive heaped salad, loads of green, carrot, pumpkin seeds, lemon juice and oil

3 bananas

Another big salad, the same.

Today-

Banana, grapefruit and a small green salad.

...later I will have more heaped salad, possibly with some lentils or a sweet potato as I am on transition. With more fruit if hungry.

so far...

1 pineapple, 2 oranges, and 2 bananas

i woke up around noon today so this is like lunch haha i love weekend mornings!

• LuLushka and others, I was wondering if everything is organic.

I just went to the farmer's market and spent 15 bucks on three asian pears (well worth it) and nine organic fuji apples.

not to digress from this thread, but i was just curious.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

heh! i noticed those bars are starbucks too. who would have thought.

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Yesterday:

Melon smoothie with left over melon chunks on the side

Green smoothie of banana, spinach, blueberries and a couple tsp carob powder (well it was the weekend!)

3 apples

Banana

Handful of buckwheaties, walnuts and rasisins

mixed bean chilli & millet (not raw)

cinnamon roll & cashew cream (from this site)

Today so far:

Melon smoothie

buckwheat granola

lunch will be a couple of chopped apples, banana, walnuts, hemp seeds and soya yoghurt

• Today:

Banana for breakfast

Green salad with carrot and avocado, dressed with oil and lemon juice. Satsuma after.

Big fruit salad for later :)

i am eating the most delicious cantaloupe right now. it tastes like white chocolate to me. i never noticed the similarity between the two but it's just so sweet.

• Oh, Kitty! Thankyou for your FYI :-)

Today: Banana and raspberry smoothie.

An orange.

Bits of salad and carrot.

Banana and blackberry smoothie.

For tea I will have a big salad, mixed lettuce, spinach, cucumber, carrot, celery, lemon and oil.

Then probably a green tea before bed :)

• Breakfast: Large bowl honeydew melon and cantaloupe

Lunch: Salad, spinach, baby greens, grape tomatoes, chopped cucumber, half small avo, sliced asparagus, a few chunks of seasoned tofu, brown rice vinegar; sliced zucchini, celery, asparagus, small flax cracker with homemade hummus

Dinner: Veg soup (homemade/not raw, we eat some cooked for dinner)

Treat: Raw mini choco cupcakes from J. Cornbleet's dessert book

• So far...

Breakfast:

4 bananas

1/2 cantelope

Lunch:

1-2 heads romaine

bell pepper

1/2 cucumber

1 Avocado

I'll probably have a salad, and baked sweet potato for din din :).

• cupcakes revengecupcakes revenge Raw Newbie

hmm let's see...

breakfast: buckwheat granola with almond milk and chopped apples and walnuts

I spent most of the day on the train (5 hours) so during that time I ate: raw banana bread (http://kellysfacesmells.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-im-eating-right-now.html), a variation of raw chef's nut-free bread, an orange, an apple, some blackberries and blueberries

dinner: salad, raw taco wraps (curried lentil sprouts, olives, lettuce, guacamole, homemade salsa in collard green wraps) - i am adDICTED to these right now!!!

• cupcakes revengecupcakes revenge Raw Newbie

sv3 - omg melon smoothie sounds so so good right about now!!!

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Oh yeah, mellon smoothies really are the business! Perfect way to start the day and really refreshing after a morning run. :-)

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

PS. Cupcakes revenge, I love your blog btw - been reading it for some time now!

• First day of high raw :) so far...

Banana with homemade raw almond & pumpkin seed butter

Red globe grapes

Green smoothie - 3 c. spinach + 1 c. frozen mixed berries + 2 c. water, topped with 1 T. LSA