costa rica

rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

anyone on here live there? or been there for a long amount of time.

some thoughts have come to me about spending some time there with my hubby and 2 years old.

i have some questions

Comments

• Hello! I have been living in the South Pacific of Costa Rica for 5 years. I have been able to take raw foods to another level with fresh organic greens (including jungle greens) and incredible exotic fruits. Eric Rivkin, my mentor, a very famous raw foods chef also lives here in this part of Costa Rica, in between Dominical and San Isidro.

I have built a raw foods retreat called Waterfall Villas that is only 5 minutes drive from the beach at Dominical, This property is in the Baru rainforest, and is very lush with its own private waterfalls right next to the villas.

www.waterfallvillas.com

Please let me know what you would like to know about Costa Rica?

Love & light

• rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

my hubby and I was to spend some time there with our 2 year old son. we thought we would try to wwoof it before making a big move without really getting a feel for costa rica.

i've heard great things about it and im not at all wanting to jump on the band wagon but we just desire a much more sustainable lifestyle and one that will flow with the way we like to eat.

but i wasnt sure what we should watchout for you know what i mean?

i should also say that my family is not 100% raw or even vegan we really just want to live close to the land, in a wonderful enviorment to raise my son

so my hubby and I are planning a month trip from middle of june to middle of july. whats CR like at that time?