Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

OH! I was just so happy!!

OKAY, so my coworkers are super friendly and I am glad to have such nice people to work with...they've been really nice in general about my green smoothies sometimes leaking in the fridge (oops...) and how one time I dropped my cup and the green goop went all over the wall (oops...but kind of funny really, looking back on it) BUT they drink like fish, and not water either...they eat like they're NEVER going to eat again, and make very poor food choices...each to his own perhaps, but today, OH TODAY!! Two of them came in holding banana bunches and said, "Look, we've got bananas for our snacks today!" and they went on to brag (They were BRAGGING!! wow!) about how they'd already eaten TWO on the walk in to work.

OH MY GOD.

I'm making a difference!!!!

I could just have kissed them both, I was so pleased:) AND they said that it was such a pleasant experience all 'round that they thought perhaps tomorrow would be a banana day as well. Oh yay!

Comments

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

It's great isn't it!? I love it when things like that happen!

Our office orders in bacon butties every Friday morning and they're actually quite sweet as they get me a nice fruit salad instead. Anyway, the other week, a few of the others said they fancied a fruit salad instead of a butty, so the guy who organises the order said he'd sod the bacon and just get fruit for everyone. It might seem silly but I was bursting with pride! Every person can make a difference.

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

that sounds great

• susan121susan121 Raw Newbie

Great news! I love when stuff like that happens!

• DeborahBeeDeborahBee Raw Newbie

Good for you tabbycats!

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

Good for them for making better choices.

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

""Be the change you wish to see in the world.""

I going to remember this,I love it!

Good on you tabbycats and thanks DeborahBee

• Yesterday my family went to a "restaurant" (Ruby Tuesday's) and was very surprised that my 12-year old brother (who says he hates raw food) ordered the salad bar.....he is also the one who has me make him a fruit salad every day.

I don't make him try any of my raw foods, (lol, my dad does though, makes him try it) but he just has it in his head that because it's raw, it's going to be nasty. (none of my recipes have been though.) Raw food isn't going to taste or feel exactly like the junk we eat in this world and that's why a lot of people stay away from it but I think it tastes much better.

• DeborahBeeDeborahBee Raw Newbie

You are very welcome ajc :)

It is a quote from Ghandi and one of my favourite quotes.