Which green for bone building?

ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

I started doing bone conditioning and I was wondering, is there any specific green that is well known for aiding with bone growth? I always eat plenty of greens and at a great variety as I can but I wanna be sure I'm getting all I need.

Comments

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Getting a variety of greens is the best idea, look for foods that are rich in silica and calcium.

as a supplement nettle leaf powder is good.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

diatomaceous earth is LOADED with silica, it is not a green it is fossil flour but would be a great supplement to add.

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

Don't forget the most important: Sun and Exercise to build bones.

Resistance training builds bone density and Vitamin D has a lot to do with building bones as well.

• ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

diatomaceous earth, interesting, sounds like nice stuff, I'm gonna look around see where I can get this stuff, how much would you recommend using?

diatomaceous earth is great stuff, being rich in silica its great for the skin, hair, bones, connective tissue etc.

Just be sure to get food grade DE. a tablespoon in a quart of water is fine.

you can buy it here it is "dirt cheap" lol

http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php

i use about 2 tbls in just enough water to make it drinkable, it does not dissolve so stir often.

after having like 6 months of pain due to hurting my shoulder I took this and in one week felt 98% better. and my nails are growing again!! Love this stuff

silica is very poorly absorbed so your better drinking smaller amounts over the day this ensures better abosrbtion as most will just pass through unabsorbed if taking it that way.

although its fine as a parasite cleanse that way.

• I just watched a film "the Gerson Miracle" which said juicing carrots and greens together will build bones. The carrots have calcium and the greens help with its absorption.

• ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

wow thanks a lot guys, this stuff sounds really good, maybe it could also solve my dogs tick problem!

I am always trying to stay ahead of the parasites, NEVER want to see that again.

So nasty.