Eye color change or lighten?

I know this topic has been discussed in the past, I just would like to know if anyone has had this happen? I have very dark brown eyes and was curious if this could have anything to do w/ my diet/health? I am far from a raw food diet but I do try to eat healthy. I have a major sweet tooth and that is why I struggle w/ eating raw! I would love to be able to do this, its just very hard!! I wake up in the mornings feeling yucky!! I am curious about complexion as well? anyone get that glow look after going raw"?

Comments

• Raw PassionRaw Passion Raw Newbie

It's definitly been posted before, but a lot of topics ae covered frequently so I will respond anyway.

For my eyes have completely changed colour, it seemed to happen over night. One day I had brown eyes the next I had green. I didnt notice until we were stood around talking about eye colours and I said 'I like my brown eyes' - they all laughed and said 'your eyes arent brown'

I felt so un-observant they may have well have said 'Mel, you're not a girl. Didnt you notice?'

I've always had pale skin so no change there.

• Did you have dark brown eyes? are you 100% raw and if so, do you feel better?

• really did it change from eating raw or naturally change?