Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

fruits

2»

Comments

• Im still eating my red or purple grapes!!! My body is craving them, and I enjoy eating them!! I will never stop eating them HAHA I love them:) and I feel so alive after eating them.

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

I ate a pound of grapes today and felt very good afterwards!!!

;-)

• Hahaha Thats great rawcanadian, continue to eat your grapes!!:) I can eat like 6 pounds a day or even more . I feel great and my digestion is really good.

Here is some info on grapes:

The health benefits of grapes include its ablity to treat constipation, indigestion, fatigue, kidney disorders, macular degeneration and prevention of cataract. Grapes, one of the most delicious fruits, are rich sources of vitamins A, C, B6 and folate in addition to essential minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium. Grapes contain flavonoids that are very powerful antioxidants, which can reduce the damage caused by free radicals and slacken ageing.

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Grapes are awesome, but don't forget about all the other wonderful fruits of the season! Mangoes, peaches, nectarines, blueberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon...

Excuse me, I'm drooling now. ;)

Swayze

• LOL!!:) I do eat raspberries and nectarines a few times!!! Im in love with raspberries too:) they are sweet and they melt in my mouth mmmm, almost like butter ahahaha:D

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

I'm eating 2 lbs of grapes and 2 mangos for breakfast today!!!

( i eat four meals 800-850 cals each + large salad everyday)

• Im so happy for you rawcanadian!!1:) Every morning I get up I eat at least 2 or 4 pounds of grapes . I crave the grapes as soon I get up LOL. Today I bought some organic cherries and nectarines:) Im going to love those:) I had those lettuce wraps with carrot, tomatoe, red bell pepper, parsley and lemon juice, then I put sprouted mung beans on top of the wrap :)It was delicious and satisfying!!The thing is I feel so amazingly light after eating 5 wraps with veggies, but if you were to eat 5 wraps at mcdonalds I think you would throw up HAHHA.