Gone Raw in Manila

GulayG1rlGulayG1rl Raw Jr. Superstar

Hi everyone. I've been a member of this site for a while, but I haven't made a long-term commitment to raw. I did notice that during the months I am raw, my skin was at its best. I experienced eczema for the first time two years ago, had it under control, then kind of became complacent, and then it flared up again this year. I am thinking of going raw full-time, although I am trying to figure out how to address food cravings. I've noticed that I can go as far as 2 weeks raw without any food cravings, then by the third week, I am already dreaming of Tropical Hut hamburgers, something I haven't had in more than a decade. (I know, right?) I've met a raw lady here who says she drinks a lot of water when she gets them so I will try this, but other tips are welcome!

I am looking forward to experiencing all the benefits of raw all the time now. Go me!

Frannie :)

Comments

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

Welcome gulaygirl! I too have eczema- it's the bane of my life. I have been in a chronic bout on and off since last year. I went high raw and cut out foods I'm intolerant to help heal it up. It's seeming to be on the wane- I'm taking pine bark to kill the itching. I'm also taking liquorice root. Best wishes,

greenwood.

• GulayG1rlGulayG1rl Raw Jr. Superstar

Thanks for the encouragement!

I did a liver for 1 1/2 days. I did well - wasn't feeling too alert on those days, but I survived.

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Hey gulaygirl, ive done a few posts on here about curing eczema with herbs. Try and search via the the box above recent posts if you cant find i will re-write them for you:).