almond fumigation

hi all, I have an opportunity to buy unshelled, unfumigated almonds from a local grower here in N. California. I’m trying to get the best bulk price he’ll give me, so if anyone is interested in buying 25 #s or more, please let me know. I can pick up and deliver in the following areas: Marysville, Yuba City, Oroville, Chico and North Sacramento. Thanks!

Comments

• hey there, sexy momma…you know I am in!

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

Im in too, ill come get them!! from san diego!

• rawmaidenrawmaiden Raw Newbie

Does anyone know if the pastuerization bill will go through on the almonds? I am in the northeast (NYC) and wondering if there are any companies who will still be distributing raw almonds for a while? And does this just pertain to almonds only, or other nuts? this is so horrible.

• omshanti, i have family in huntington beach who are interested, so maybe we can work out some shipping and delivery?

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

Great! lets get this going!!! I need bunches for my unbakery! I can come get them, but if we can ship them …hmmm 50 pounds may get expensive….can you ask the grower if i can store them unrefigerated, i have the huge commercial fridge to use if not but may have to limit my first shipment to 25 pounds. email me: loneroanfarm@yahoo.com and we can work out a plan. ;)