I am so frustrated right now.

I've been 100% raw for almost two months now, and I still haven't lost much weight!! I lost about four pounds and have managed to keep it off, but I haven't reached that "glorious high" that other raw fooders get. My previous diet was a no sugar, vegan diet so the detox wasn't more than a headache and sleepiness... what am I doing wrong??? I walk everywhere, drink plenty of water and sleep enough, most of my diet is greens/fruits.... UGH. Help, please?

(this rant was inspired by a pair of too-tight jeans.)

Comments

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Have you tried logging your daily caloric intake with one of the online calorie trackers such as fitday. This will show you if your consuming more calories then expending.

Pending excess calories arent the issue, you dont have any other symptoms of low thyroid which is common on vegan diets due to lack of dietary iodine intake. Try getting some sea vegetables into you for the iodine if not.

• hikurohikuro Raw Newbie

Do you get any exercise other than walking? Walking everywhere is great, and seems to be enough for many people to lose weight. But some of us require a good bit more; you might try adding jogging, cycling, interval training, etc. in for a few weeks to see if that helps.

• DeborahBeeDeborahBee Raw Newbie

It took me around 9 months before I felt that high.

Stick with it! Once you get there you will never look back!

---