Anyone seeing the same thing in the mirror??????

Hi so I'm just wondering if there are other people who are seeing their eyes turn to this but I have these rings that I don't know what it means.

Does it mean I'm getting healtheir, is it normal, or should I be seeing a doctor?? And if it has happened to anyone-- what does it MEAN? Thank you so much. This community is amazing. :)

My eyes look just like this:

http://www.drgaelriverz.com/images/anxiety_tetanic-brown.jpg

And my eyes used to be kind of a darker brown and now I don't know what the rings are. They also have the lightish-yellow-green to them. I heard something that yellow rings are toxic too.. soooooo any info would be really appreciated thanks!

Comments

• >,< I hope I'm not doing something wrong or something...

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

I have never seen rings like those before, but I do no that my eyes changed from hazel brown/green to slightly brown more greens and a thick blue ring around the outside. If I could stay raw all the time I My holistic angels said that my eyes will be blue/green that MY brown is due to toxic build up. I am working on my adrenals.

I do good most of the time but fall off the wagon hmmm oh well I have reversed things I was always told were impossible so I am Happy!

I will defiantly be looking up your rings. Very interesting.

Do let us know if you find out anything.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

I was told your eyes reflect your health and your digestive tract.

Have you ever thought of doing a liver cleanse?

• Yeah I'm actually going to start one. Hm... I was hoping if someone knew iridology they would probably know. I was wondering if this was the iris change everyone always talks about or if this may be indicating something about my health. Right now I'm doing a juice cleanse and after that a colonic and then start doing liver cleanses. But thanks for responding. I'm sure this must have happened to someone.... >,

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

The best way to cleanse the liver is via bitter herbs on the back of the tongue. The whole olive oil/epsom liver cleanse is a sham. Even with the magnesium dilating the bile ducts you could never pass what are referred to as stones. These pseudo stones are made from the combination of oil and epsom salt and other factors.