LIVER FLUSH???

Hi I was wondering if anyone has ever done the liver flush?

I

Comments

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Hey c1rc3an, if its the olive oil/epsom salt style liver cleanse its a sham. Even with the magnesium from epsom supposedly dilating the bile ducts they wouldnt be enough for these pseudo stones to get through.

If you wish to cleanse your liver the best way is via bitter herbs, on the back of the tongue.

• I've also heard that a lot of liver flushes are just a scam but I've done the wheatgrass detox. It's supposed to help remove toxins from your liver. Just be sure to drink a lot of water. Here's an article on natural detox with wheatgrass juice http://www.sweetwheat.com/sweet-wheat/a-natural-detox-can-cleanse-your-body that has some more info.

Stay safe!

• CeidrenCeidren Raw Superstar

Healthforce nutritionals has this product I'm taking now, Liver Rescue 4+ ; it is a high quality blend of herbs that can detoxify, heal, and rebuild the liver. I think that is much better than swallowing huge amounts of lemon juice and olive oil for questionable results, especially if you have to disrupt your normal eating patterns to do that cleanse. Zeolites are also great for getting toxins out of your body without having to stop eating.

Zeolites contain aluminum so im not really fond of them for that alone. Bitter herbs on the back of the tongue are the best way to cleanse/flush the liver.

Liver Rescue 4+ looks like a decent product, but i still prefer the blend of powders as they come in contact with the back of the tongue and act as a bitter providing more benefits.

• ambergirlambergirl Raw Newbie

see, now I'm confused....I really messed myself up bad a few years back, and I need a liver cleanse too! Will there be any way for me to tell if the liver cleanse worked? I magically became "intolerant" to several fruits and nuts, and would love to be able to eat them again!

Like i say give the scam liver cleanse i.e the olive oil, epsom style cleanse a miss as its bogus.

If you want to cleanse your liver use bitter herbs on the back of the tongue pre meal.