Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

New Cancer patient need some advice and help!

Hey guys I'm new to this whole raw thing and reason I'm on here is my dad was just diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. I know that is the worst stage and I'm not thinking anything negative my dad is one of the strongest people I have ever met in my life and with this cancer he seems to be even much more stronger I'm just in awe of him. I'm only child its always been me and my parents we have been very close they are also my friends I tell them every thing that is going on in my life its always the 3 of us doing everything and with this nasty disease i know it will take a toll on my family and just the thought of losing one of my parents like will probably make me go insane. He starts his chemo next week what i really need help with his what do i feed him during chemo after chemo and the rest of his life. I know eating healthy for him now is a very serious thing that he needs to get accustomed to. I've been reading so much online of what to feed him what smoothies to make what kind of vitamins he needs to be taking that my brain has gone into overload and I can't process anything. I can't express enough how much help I need from anyone out there. Even if one person would help it would mean the world to me. Sorry for the long message and thanks to all who took the time to read it.

Jesse

Comments

• michigan romanmichigan roman Raw Master

belows a link to thread where a bunch of raw food vegans into natural healing discussed eliminating cancer . the link is full of great info and great links :

http://www.rawfoodtalk.com/showthread.php?t=10632&highlight=cancer+calling+angels

ps - i'll bring some more links

this guy dave the raw food trucker had cancer and other problems ands healing doing juice fasts , MANY raw foodist / natural healers believe doing dark greens juice fast can heal alot of cancers . heres link :

ps - daves also on facebook ands very friendly and would answer questions and or give advice

people at gerson institute are expert cancer healers with info on twitter and at their website :

https://twitter.com/#!/GersonInstitute

you could plant wheat seeds outdoors now in big areas , say 5'x5' , every week or so . when it gets around 5" start cutting off with kitchen shears at ground level and juicing it . or can make in a blender by cutting up blades into bits so dont bind blender , then after blending strain out blades .

thousands of people have cleared cancer by doing wheat grass juice fasts

do an internet search on wheat grass juice fasting

• thank you so much for all the info. Quick question I have the gluten free & Raw Wheat Grass Powder Organic. I've been pouring it into a shot glass and giving it to my dad every morning is that just as good?

• Does anyone know where i can get therapeutic enzymes?

no way powdered as good as raw grass . but its VERY easy to grow and grows fast . just coveer seeds with 1/4" soil / water 14 days your set

powdered wheatgrass cant hurt to me , but at same time ide rather be doing glasses of any type raw dark green juiced instead of anything powdered

juicing dandelion greens from untreated lawns ide prefer before powdered

or store bought kale

and can juice by hand by pulverizing in a pot then adding water and straining

or in a blender by adding water plus which ever greens - blending - straining

look up the herb mix called ESSIAC , its 4 or so wild growing herbs / weeds which maybe you could find and juice . an old time nurse healed many people with it

• Dear bumbinokid:

Several Years ago I was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer. I had already been studying for several years on this subject of cancer. I already knew there were MANY KINDS OF SUCCESSFUL ALTERNATE CANCER TREATMENTS so I was not "petrified with fear." The doctor's chin almost hit the desk when I REFUSED ANY AND ALL TREATMENTS THEY HAD FOR CANCER. Today, several years later I am doing fine. Listed below are some web sites that may be of interest to you for your father. I BELIEVE HE IS GOING TO BE JUST FINE!!! Cancer is not something to be feared any more. The American medical profession has made their TRILLIONS on people suffering and dying so it is time for a new paradigm. Below are some web sites that may interest you.

http://www.whale.to/cancer/kelley.html

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lkelley.htm

http://www.alphaomegalabs.com

http://www.iptforcancer.com

The last one, www.iptforcancer.com is for those who like the idea of chemo and radiation but don't want the negative aspects like their hair to fall out, etc. Also, you may wish to Google information on Otto Warburg who discovered one of the basic causes of cancer back in the 1930's. You may also want to look up information on Dr. John Beard, 1912-1913. He and Dr. Warburg were REAL DOCTORS - more interested in TRUTH than DOLLARS! Lots of THE BEST to you and your father.

• harpieharpie Raw Newbie

' liferegenerator ' channel on youtube is a great source for raw natural ideas. he has helped allot of people get well from all type of disease.

There are hundreds of videos to see, with lots of recipes to empower the body to get well.

peace

• The first thing to do is DON'T PUT YOUR DAD ON CHEMO. It will only make him worse. A documentary you should definitely watch is Healing Cancer from Inside Out -- it talks all about the failure of chemo and similar methods and will discuss what DOES work.

My advice is to read the books by Ann Wigmore and Victoria Boutenko; they will tell you everything you need to know about getting your dad better. Get him started on drinking green smoothies, and definitely raw milk is a good idea provided it is from pastured animals.

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Although eating healthy and raw etc is good, green smoothies, raw foods, juicing etc. There is nothing more then anecdotal stories of cures so putting all your coins in one pot is probably a bad idea when it comes to such an advanced cancer.

Ive heard great things about ozone therapy, do some research into it and you might be lucky to find an alternative doctor who is knowledgeable in it. As far as alternative cancer therapies go it is the most promising from what ive read.

• If you can get him to the Gerson Institute for cancer.

www.gerson.org/