Music to dance to!

spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

This is totally unrelated to raw, but I just had to post to all my raw friends in California, Oregon, and Washington… I have friends from that funky cool little island that I grew up on that would love to have you come listen to them play. They are on their first tour! They will be going down the entire west coast. Some places that are included: Bellingham, Chino, San Francisco, San Jose, Eugene, and many others. Their name is Trolls Cottage. They play a mix of driving beats and reggae that has an odd way of making the time go by so fast, yet so relaxed. They are in short…Amazing! If you are interested in checking them out, here is a link to their myspace page that has some music to listen to: http://www.myspace.com/trollscottage

On the myspace page they have a list of all the cities they will be in and at what venues.

I am sad that they will not make it to AZ, so please show up and support them for me if you can, and let me know how you LOVED them!

Peace and Love to all! -Sunny

Comments

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

bumping this up for morning folks to see!

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Cool! I live about 3 hours north of S.F., so I might be able to check them out. I’ll definitely check out the myspace page when I get home tonight… I’m at work right now (goofing off on the internet! gasp!) and myspace is one of the blocked websites I can’t access from here. Big brother and all that. ;o)

Thanks for the heads-up, spiritedmama. I’m always excited about new music (especially funky reggae)! And I just LOVE the name… Trolls Cottage. That’s just neat.

Love!

Jen

• They sound really good! Wish I could be there!

For those of you who live too far away, you can listen to their music on the myspace page, and if you LOVE it (which I know you will), you can purchase their latest CD write from the myspace page.

Jenergy, The name Trolls Cottage is from the troll that someone carved out of a rock underneath the Freemont Bridge in Seattle. There is a picture of it on their site. Fun character, that troll!

O.K. everyone…here is the lates tour schedule for Trolls Cottage. Are you ready to dance your hearts out?!

Sep 6 Cozmic Pizza-Eugene, OR Sep 7 Club Car-Sacramento, CA Sep 8 G. Gate Park-San Francisco, CA Sep 8 Smoke Tiki Lounge-San Jose, CA Sep 11 The Frog and Peach-SLO, CA Sep 12 The Good Hurt-Los Angeles, CA Sep 13 Dream Street Live-Ocean Beach San Diego, CA Sep 14 JJ Purty Landers-Fallbrook, CA Sep 15 The Jumping Turtle-San Marcos, CA Sep 16 Malibu Inn-Los Angeles, CA Sep 17 Don Quixotes-Santa Cruz, CA Sep 18 Lost On Main-Chico, CA Sep 19 Jambalaya-Arcata, CA Sep 20 Bombay’s-Redding, CA Sep 21 Mobius-Ashland, OR Sep 28 WhAAM-Bellingham, WA Sep 29 Eagles Hall-Vashon Island, WA Oct 5 Nectar-Seattle, WA Dec 8 Jazzbones-Oak Harbor, WA Dec 14 Jazzbones- Tacoma, WA Dec 15 Water Street- Port Townsend, WA

• Yea i just listened to a couple of their songs and it sounds pretty good. Really laid back i like stuff like that. Big ups to em.