Cannabis Benefits??

curtisscurtiss Raw Newbie

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

ClaireT

Comments

• XfimpgXfimpg Raw Newbie

Hi curtiss

I have used Cannibis Oil extensively over the last year to treat my symptoms (was diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Chronic Lyme Disease, and Mercury Toxicity, all with the same symptoms, imagine that) with tremendous success. In fact, it is the reason why I am still alive today.

I see a list of many symptoms above; Do you have any specific questions that I can try to help you with?

ClaireTCuddles52
  • Cuddles52Cuddles52 Raw Newbie
    Thanks for excepting me
    ClaireT
  • jackiedfoy Deletedjackiedfoy Deleted Raw Newbie
    edited March 2023

curtiss said:

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hello, Yes, medical cannabis has been used as an alternative medicine for various conditions such as chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorders, anxiety disorders, inflammation, and even cancer. CBD and THC are two of the active compounds found in cannabis that are known to have therapeutic benefits. While there is some evidence that supports the use of medical cannabis for certain conditions, more research is needed to fully understand its efficacy and potential side effects. It is important to consult with a qualified healthcare provider before using medical cannabis or any alternative medicine  

• harrisonf64 Deletedharrisonf64 Deleted Raw Newbie
    edited April 2023

Hello,

I can provide some general information about medical cannabis and its potential benefits and risks.

Medical cannabis is a term used to refer to the use of cannabis or cannabinoids (chemical compounds found in cannabis) for medical purposes. Cannabis contains more than 100 cannabinoids, but the two most commonly studied and used for medical purposes are THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol).

Some studies have suggested that medical cannabis may have potential benefits for certain conditions, including chronic pain, inflammation, nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy, and muscle spasms and spasticity caused by multiple sclerosis. However, there is still a lot of debate among medical professionals about the efficacy and safety of using medical cannabis.

It's important to note that the use of medical cannabis is still illegal in many parts of the world, and even in places where it is legal, there are often strict regulations and guidelines around its use. It's also important to talk to a medical professional before considering medical cannabis as a treatment option, as it may interact with other medications or have potential side effects.

In terms of personal experiences and testimonials, there are many stories out there of individuals who have used medical cannabis and found it helpful for their conditions. However, it's important to approach these stories with a critical eye and to recognize that what works for one person may not work for another

Overall, the use of medical cannabis is a complex issue, and more research is needed to fully understand its potential benefits and risks. If you are considering using medical cannabis as a treatment option, it's important to talk to a medical professional and to do your own research to make an informed decision.

• jumubegumjumubegum Raw Newbie
    edited December 2023

I haven't personally tried medical cannabis, but I've heard some intriguing stories about its potential benefits. It seems like people have found relief for various conditions like chronic pain and anxiety. It's always a good idea to do thorough research and maybe consult with a healthcare professional to get personalized advice. If anyone here has some firsthand experience or insights on medical cannabis, I'm sure it would be super helpful for the person asking!