Shampoo

Hi everyone,

I love using all natural ingredients and was wondering if anyone had a shampoo recipe for your hair? I want something I can add tea tree oil to.

Blessings,

Sammie

Comments

• Pame'laVik'toriaPame'laVik'toria Raw Newbie

I often use rhassoul clay in between washes. But tea tree really dries out my hair.

• There was a raw website where someone used a cucumber shampoo.

URL: http://www.loving-it-raw.com/homemade-shampoo.html

There were some other recipes too

• pauliasmith6745pauliasmith6745 Raw Jr. Leader

You can try Gnatural OH SO Clean Sulfate-free Shampoo for your hairs. It consists of natural ingredients and also has good results. I am also using this shampoo that I ordered from Gnatural Amazon Store.

• I think you should use chiltanpure biotin shampoo and It is a meticulously formulated hair care solution designed to nourish and strengthen hair from root to tip. Infused with the power of biotin, a B-vitamin crucial for healthy hair growth, this shampoo promotes stronger, thicker, and more vibrant hair. Its gentle yet effective formula cleanses the scalp, removing excess oil and impurities without stripping away natural moisture. It is crafted with natural ingredients, free from harsh chemicals like sulfates and parabens, making it suitable for all hair types, including color-treated hair. Experience the revitalizing benefits of biotin for luscious, manageable hair with every wash. You can buy chiltanpure biotin shampoo at this site and importanly if you lived in usa then you buy.