Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?

Matt_RawMatt_Raw Raw Jr. Leader

Iv'e had this taste in my mouth all day, not sure how to describe it, perhaps bitter and strong like if you sucked the juice out of an Alovera cactus. I can hardly drink water or swallow because of the taste. Its so bizarre, I have never experienced anything quite like it. I'll post an update tomorrow, hopefully its gone by then. It seems to come from the back of my mouth under the sides of my tongue. Tried tea, apple cider vinegar, lime, various other foods foods. Most of it makes it worse. The best thing I found was frozen banana. It doesn't get rid of the problem, but is palatable enough to eat. I had to spit out some fresh coconut flesh because of the taste. Thanks Everyone! 

Answers

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Do you have already have a water pick/water flosser? Sometimes floss alone doesn't get everything out from between teeth and it can get gnarly. embarassed

Also, chlorophyll supplements, or eating more foods that contain it, can help eliminate bad tastes. 

• Matt_RawMatt_Raw Raw Jr. Leader
    The taste is gone today! Yeah I floss. I recon it the taste was in my saliva. Okay, chlorophyll, I'll keep that in mind.
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

It's great stuff :) The chlorophyll. 

Matt_Raw