Cannabis Benefits??

curtisscurtiss Raw Newbie

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

ClaireT

Comments

• XfimpgXfimpg Raw Newbie

Hi curtiss

I have used Cannibis Oil extensively over the last year to treat my symptoms (was diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Chronic Lyme Disease, and Mercury Toxicity, all with the same symptoms, imagine that) with tremendous success. In fact, it is the reason why I am still alive today.

I see a list of many symptoms above; Do you have any specific questions that I can try to help you with?

ClaireTCuddles52
  • Cuddles52Cuddles52 Raw Newbie
    Thanks for excepting me
    ClaireT
  • jumubegumjumubegum Raw Newbie
    edited December 2023

I haven't personally tried medical cannabis, but I've heard some intriguing stories about its potential benefits. It seems like people have found relief for various conditions like chronic pain and anxiety. It's always a good idea to do thorough research and maybe consult with a healthcare professional to get personalized advice. If anyone here has some firsthand experience or insights on medical cannabis, I'm sure it would be super helpful for the person asking!