I want to heal and need opinions

Hello everyone, I had been transitioning from an incredibly unhealthy diet (mcdonalds almost everyday) to a Raw diet since September and just yesterday had been my first day being fully raw. I got a habit tracker app which is what helps me want to stay consistent. 

I want to heal so much, and because I can't afford to see a nutritionist, yet alone a raw one. I am grateful to have this community to ask all the questions I need. I also want to explain my current lifestyle too because I want to become a more disciplined person, but I need to know whether it is healthy for me. 

I started waking up at 5am, soon after I do a 10 minute exercise. I have my wash routine, I do my manifestation routine (incl meditation) I pack my meals to my bags that I prepared on Sunday. I like to be half hour early to work, so before I leave, I read up on some of my personal development books. I tend to not have enough time for that. 

I've also started intermittent fasting. I don't eat until 12pm. I used to only drink Juiced Veggies but at the moment I only drink water until I break my fast (My cousin wakes up at night because juicing odour causes an allergic reaction?). At 12 I normally break my fast with a Smoothie. I normally get a pack of iced Greened vegetables and Berries from Sainsbury's, if some of you know about it. In my smoothie I normally add collagen peptides powder, nutritional yeast, maca powder, phyllium husk, hemp seeds and turmeric. For lunch, I started having cauliflower rice, with tamari and pink salt and garlic garnules for taste and top it up with avocado, zucchini, spinach, watercress and cut out portions of soaked walnuts. May sound weird but it tastes fabulous. I like to have celery sticks and use cashew cream as a snack, and two bananas and a mango. I personally think it is better to be Keto, although the last two are carby, I love them. I usually eat within a 6 hour window, hopefully going to reduce it down to 2 hours. I am currently fermenting probiotics. 

I do a 9-5, after work I like to keep busy, so when I go back home, do my face wash routine and yoga and I try to sleep by 10. I don't always fall asleep on time, sometimes I think I only get 6 hours sleep. I want to keep up the routine of waking at 5. 

As I said I've only been consistent with that routine since yesterday. I know sleep is important. Today I felt pretty much the usual fatigue, or even more, I can't tell. I usually feel very drained for a while after breaking my fast. I want to feel more energy, I definitely felt a difference from the inconsistent transition already. Is there anything I'm missing? I have anxiety that I'm learning to manage, I don't want to mess up my system.

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome!

Your lunch and smoothies sound good! 

I would leave something prepared in the fridge so you can get extra sleep when needed and not worry too much about food prep each time. I know in the beginning I would cheat because I didn't want to deal with something incredibly easy to fix, like not having washed out the blender yet. But once you start to get the load of energy that comes along with eating raw, that will fade away cool

• hanaticalhanatical Raw Newbie
    ClaireT said:

Welcome!

Your lunch and smoothies sound good! 

I would leave something prepared in the fridge so you can get extra sleep when needed and not worry too much about food prep each time. I know in the beginning I would cheat because I didn't want to deal with something incredibly easy to fix, like not having washed out the blender yet. But once you start to get the load of energy that comes along with eating raw, that will fade away cool

Hey Claire, Thanks, certainly does! I prepared everything on Sundayws, and I still don't have so much time in the morning after I finish my routine. I still yawn at work and feel tired randomly in the afternoon, but moment I leave work I have a surge of energy lol! I had always been like that, hence where the confusion comes from. Is my anxiety making me question results too early? Haha
  • hanaticalhanatical Raw Newbie
    I hope it can help with eczema (which isn't so severe as it used to) but my skin still gets dry and dull looking easily